Chapter 40

The party went well as the night becomes darker at the Armstrongs mansion. Camera flashes everywhere, waiters walking around with the tray of champagne and wine. Guards were standing on each post.

Everyone was chatting, glass clinking. You can even heard a laugh in each table. Where you can say that everyone is enjoying the party, but the celebrant itself is nowhere to be found.

Honey, have you seen our daughter? Robert asked her wife while searching for her princess.

No hon. For sure she's with Freen as I couldn't find her too. You know her well. Becca's mother answered smirking.

I'm kinda bit of nervous.You know? What if she's not with Freen?. Robert added.

Thats impossible, for sure you saw how your daughter snuggle on Freen's arm earlier? As if Freen was a food or a thing that she don't even want to share it with somebody else. Becca's mother replied laughing.

Hon, don't stress yourself out. Lets enjoy the party. I'm sure that they both go up in their room. I will asked mahmee to check on them, okay?. Becca's mother added while caressing her husband's arm.

They decided to roam around to check the other guests and ask mahmee to look for the two girls.

While on the other hand the celebrant itself go to the washroom together with her lover.

Freen's pov.

Babe, why did you pulled me her, aren't we supposed to face your friends and talked to them. Also P'nam was with them too. I said with a slight confusion

Baby please. Just a second. I really need to use the bathroom and I need your help with my dress. She responded.

Oh, baby I'm sorry. I didn't know. Why you didn't tell me that you need to pee? I asked.

Because, I can still hold it. And besides I need to face those "strangers" downstairs. She said rolling her eyes while struggling with her dress.

Freen chuckled because of her lover's facial expression emphasising the word strangers.

It is indeed, that most of the guest were strangers to Becca. She only know, not even ten people downstairs. And that is her friends. Yuki, Faye and Mitch. Including P'nam who came with Kirk and his brother Nop.

Babe let me. I said after seeing Becca struggling with her dress.

Thank you babe. She said

Your always welcome my beautiful lady.  I replied smiling.

You know what babe, I already lost the count on how many times you called me beautiful tonight. She said smiling.

Because you are beautiful babe, as always. The most beautiful lady that I have ever seen. I said while not taking her eyes off on her.

You really know how to make me lose my mind with those beautiful words of yours. Don't you? She said smirking

Freen just grinned after what Becca said to her.

Now wait for me baby. And don't go anywhere. This won't take a minute. She said rushing inside her bathroom. Leaving Freen shaking her head because of Becca silliness. Which make her heart beat racing.

After a minute becca came back with a big smile on her face that made me furrowed my brows. As if she was being hypnotise by some bad spirit inside the bathroom while taking pee.

And whats with that crazy smile? Hmmm? I asked her confusedly. While walking toward her.

Nothing. She answered smirking