Chapter 43

Becca's Pov

After eating, Freen excuse herself to pack some of our stuff that we need in my apartment. I know that she was embarrassed about last night.

As for me, I don't really mind it. My parents is not mad, they are just teasing us and Freen take it seriously. My parents feel bad about it. But I know that Freen will understand them too.

My dad talk to me when Freen go upstairs.

Princess, you should really talk to her about our plan to go to UK. I know it is hard for you to tell her, but things will get worst if your going to keep it longer. Like what I said before. The earlier the better. Dad said while caressing my shoulder trying to cheer me up.

I was actually planning to tell her about it today dad. I answered trying hard to fake smile.

She will understand princess, and besides I already gave her a clue. All you need to do is to explain it to her. Okay? Dad added.

Thank you so much dad. I hugged them goodbye and go to the parking lot. Freen open car door for me. She wants to drive so I let her.

The whole ride was silent. I feel so nervous that I can't even stop myself from fidgeting my fingers. Freen noticed and she slow down the car.

Baby are you okay? She asked

Ye..aah. I'm okay. I answered stuttering.

Babe, your not okay. Tell me what's wrong? Is your parents really that mad because of what happened? She asked confusedly.

Well Freen is Freen. For only almost three months, I can tell that she knows me really well.

No. Uhm baby, it's not about them. I'll tell you when we reach my place. I answered while caressing her hand that was placed on the car gear.

She looked at me and then turned her focus on the road on a high speed.

If you don't know her and she will drive you home, you would probably say that she was a careless driver. Based on the way how she drive. 

Just like the first time I let her drive my car. I thought that she was a car racer for pete's sake. As if she owned the road. But now, I already get used to it.

We reach my place earlier than I expected.

Upon entering my apartment, she turned to me and asked me again. But now I can tell that her expression change.

Now baby tell me whats the problem? And please be straight to the point. She said shakingly. I wasted no time and tell her the truth.

Baby, we will go back to UK next year. I said.

I didn't even finished my word, I already saw her tears forming. She is already crying, And it aches me. I can't stand seeing her cry.

Ssssshhhhh, baby. Let me finish my words first. Please don't cry. Stop crying now babe. Please... I said while gently wiping her tears.

Babe, we will go back to UK for business purposes. We wont stay longer than a month there babe. And I won't even finished the whole month. Maybe after two weeks I'll comeback here. It's just that we really need to be there because the company is having a big problem. I explained to her while still wiping her tears.

B..ut I'm go..nnnaa mi.ss yo..u. She said between hiccups.

I know, I know. And I'm gonna miss you more babe. We can facetime anytime babe. I'll call you everyday. And send you messages every hour. So you wont miss me that much. I said hugging her tightly while caressing her back.