Chapter 6

I parked my car next to the other cars that I owned. I have three sports cars in here, but this pink porche is my favourite.

I got out of my car and went straight to the elevator.
The guards greeted me.
"Good morning mam rebecca".
And I just nod at them. I'm quite nervous at the moment, not knowing what would happen later.

I checked my wristwatch and it's only six in the morning, they must have awake already coz they'll be going to the office since its monday.

I get inside the penthouse. I saw my parents at the dining table having a breakfast. For sure richie was still on the shower. I walk to my parents and greeted them.

Dad was reading a newspaper while having his favorite black coffee. He still on his robe. And that his routine every morning before going to office.

While mom making a sandwich beside dad.  She's a very busy woman, but she still manage to took care of us.

I know that they already know what happened last night. Coz i asked mhamee to called them.

Good morning dad, mom. I kissed them both on the cheeks before I sat next to my mom.

Good morning princess, how was the dinner with your friends last night. My dad asked.

We really enjoyed dad. We talked a lot. The restaurant was very beautiful, and the food was so amazing. And do you know dad? That the chef who made our food was only two years older than me, I'm mean she's the youngest chef I've ever know and the food she made was very delicious.  I said excitedly. Like I was telling him a bedtime story.

You mean the chef that you brought to your apartment last night? My dad asked teasingly.

I almost choked up coz I was drinking a water when he asked me.

My dad chuckled coz of my reaction and so as my mother.

They know that I like woman. And they are not against about it. They always said that as long as it makes me happy, I have their support.

Well I can't wait to go to that place then and meet that chef on person. My dad said teasingly while sipping his coffee.

Stop it already hon. She already look like a tomato. My mom added and they laughed.

Gosh I can't believe what I've said. I was carried away. I feel like, I was burning on my own flame.

Not untill richie came.

He's already prepared. He's wearing his favorite colored "pink" long sleeves with a white pants that don't even bothered to touch the ground and a black shoes. That i can't even tell what kind of "fashion" it is.

Care to share? He asked.

"And there he goes" I said on my mind.

I didn't say anything i just look at him while playing the utensils on my hands.

I know, that no matter what I said he would still punished me. So what's the use of explaining?

He looked at me waiting for an explanation. But I didn't dare to speak nor to talk.

Your brave enough not to follow a simple rule Rebecca!! You'd better prepared yourself for the consequence of your actions. He said with a calm tone. While putting some food on his plate. I know he's mad that I disobey him again.

I looked at my parents, waiting for some help.
But they just shruged. Meaning that they don't want to interrupt.

I let out a sigh. I reach my bag next to me and took out all of my credit cards. Including the cash that I have and hand it to him..