Chapter 16

Becca's pov

How I wish that she's not here right now. I'm so done with dads teasing since earlier. I hope he won't say something. "Gosh"

I don't know if I should get out from the car or not. I feel so nervous and I don't know why..

Let's go inside love. I heard my mom say before going out of the car. And it seems that I have no other choice but to follow them.

Nam greeted us. It's so awkward for me, but I really need to act cool and normal though, my heart wanted to jump out of my chest because of what I'm feeling right now.

I gave her a smile and she walked us inside. Every step I take is breathtaking. She brought us inside this private room that looks like a kitchen, it has a big counter on it, that can accomodate up to ten persons and when you sitdown you can see the one who's cooking in front of you.

Its the same like when I first came her. But its more private.

Please have a seat ma'am, sir. Nam said and she look at me a gave her sweet smile again.

Like what I've said, I need to play it cool. So I only gave her a half smile.
And she explained everything to us.

As one of the most VVIP guest, in behalf of the owner of this restaurant mr. David. I would like to welcome you all here at
David's restaurant.  She said smiling

No need to be more formal ms. Nam.
We just came here to have a dinner with our princess.  My dad said to its very low tone that he almost whisper it to her.

She smiled and nodded.
And yes, we are like this. We don't like to be treated special.

While she was saying something, other staffs are coming in to this private room bringing  something from their hands like vegetables, meet, chicken and everything that you can imagine.

After a moment, the person that I wish not to be here came inside with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my goodness,  why you always have to be this beautiful Sarocha"

This is not the first time that I saw her. But everytime we meet, it feels like the first time. I feel the same feelings when we first meet.

She turned her gaze at me and smile. And I smiled back at her. But I need to excused myself to go to the bathroom later. I can feel that my whole face were turning into an overripe tomato.

Ma'am, Sir I want you to meet our chef. Freen, she will be the one who will make your dinner tonight.

Enjoy your meal and if you need anything I will be outside. Nam said. Before she left she smiled and bowed her head.

Thank you miss Nam. My parents said.

Im crossing my fingers under the table, hoping that my father won't say something or anything to freen who was busy making our dinner.

Are you okay love? Mom asked. Dad look at my direction. Even freen stop what she was doing and turned to me.

Uhm, yeah mom, I'm doing good. I answered

Are you sure dear? Do you feel hot? Mom asked worriedly

"Well, unfortunately yes. I feel like I was in a hot seat."

Yeah mom. I'll excuse myself. I just need to use the comfort room. I answered and got up from my seat.

Uhm, it's on the left side. Freen said, she looks worried. But I just gave her a blank stare.

The uh, comfort room is on the left side. She repeated.

Thank you. I said and smile and rushed to the comfort room.