Chapter 36

Freen's pov

I turn around when I feel a presence of someone at my back. And shocked seeing becca standing in the corner, leaning her other side at the wall. I didn't even heard her got inside because I'm using a headphone
I wonder how did she got in.

And god knows how much I miss her. Tho its only two days and two nights that we did not see each other. Not to mention that we always chat on the line and video call too.

She walked towards me and hand me the bouquet of tulips, which is my favourite flower. She really didn't failed to surprise me.

She then pulled me closer to her and squeeze my butt that makes me bite my lips. But then she saw me doing it. And from that moment she wasted no time and started making me moaned till I cum.

She's so wild that I can't even resist her. After a couple of minutes. I jump out from the counter and pinned her.

Did you touch yourself? I asked her with a stern voice and she was a bit shocked.

I uh. Sorry, but I couldn't stop myself, just thinking about you makes me ho....I didn't let her finished her words as I start kissing her lips again and bite it.

Didn't I tell you that you can't touch this? I said with a furrowed brows while my other hand starts to massage her private part who is already drenched.

Her eyes rolled back to her head when I start inserting one of my finger. She looks so damn sexy with that expression.

I start kissing her neck and put mark on it on it, just like what she did to mine.

You know what babe, I really like your dress. But I would love to see you wear nothing. I said while starting to undress her. She then helped undress her.

Aren't you that excited? I said after she quickly took off her dress.

Stop teasing me baby. You promise me last time, remember? She said smirking. I smiled naughtily at her.

I pulled her closer to mine and now our naked bodies collide.

Are you ready to go to heaven with me? I whisper to her seductively while my other hands is making circles on her back.

Hmmm. She hummed and nodded.

I start kissing her aggressively down to her neck. "I am so addictive to her smell." I continued kissing her down to her breast. My other hand was caressing her left side. While I gently bite the other side that makes her moaned loud.

F*ck baaaaabeeee hmmm. She moaned

I run my fingers down to her private part and start massaging her wet folds.

Oh my goodness baby... I'm cumming..

Its too early for her to cum, but I just let her. A bit of moment later I feel a warm liquid on my fingers.

I wasted no time, I kneeled down and start licking her sensetive clit.

Aaaaaaaaah freeeeeeeen...f*ck. She moaned while pulling my hair. But that didn't stop me. Instead I gently inserted my two fingers inside her. That makes her moaned more and loudly.

I support her not to fall from standing by wrapping my other hand around her butt.

Babyyyyyyy, I'm cum....mmmmmm..gg. She said and I slowly got up to support her standing properly while still my fingers not stopping to pump her inside out.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, gooooshh!!! She squirted.

I hugged her shaking body and gently pulled my fingers out from her.