Chapter 23

Freen's pov

"What did I do? Why did I kiss her?"

I shook my head remembering what I've done.

"No, its just a kiss on the cheeks. A friendly kiss, but NO, were not friends. Or, are we?urghhhh...Yeah, it was a only a thank you kiss. Or is it? My God Sarocha wake up!" I slapped my face for that thinking.

This is not the first time I kissed someone on the cheeks, I always did that to p'nam, especially to mom. But I never felt like this way before.

This kind of feelings like tingling sensation, like it was an electric shock everytime she stare at me with those dark beautiful brown eyes, the way she talk with her husky voice, "God its an ear catching" and the way she smile that shows her dimple, "Wait, did she just owned all kinds of them?"  the way she laugh that can brighten the whole world. And her nose, her perfectly shape pointed that really attractive. God, Is this what they call "love?"

I run a finger to my hair just to snap my imagination. "Maybe I was just thinking to much."

Good morning freen. Its Nita.

Hi, good morning Nita. I respond

Are you okay? Are you having a headache? She asked

"Worst than a headache"  I wanted to say that but I just keep it to myself.

No, I'm okay, just thinking about the coming intern. I replied

Oh yeah, but you can doi it, I know you can. She said cheerfully

Thanks Nita. I said and she just smiled and nodded.

"Only if you know, haist"

I turned on the computer in front of me. I'd better start now, seeing this pile of papers infront of me, makes me sick. I need to finish this before weekend. Thats the only time I have before my internship starts.

I was busy doing something when suddenly my phone vibrated.

Its from "mine". Gosh, I totally forgot to change her name on my phone. I opened her message.

"Careful with the tea, its hot" I smile after reading her text. Actually, I haven't try it yet.

"Thank you" I replied and put my phone back to the table. But another notification came from her again.

"Are you going to the cafeteria later during lunch?" She asked.

"No"  I replied

"Sorry, are you mad at me?"  She asked.

"No, I'm not. Look I'm sorry. I'm just too busy right now. Got a lot of things to finish. Just focus on your lecture, I'm sure you wouldn't like to be caught by your professor." I replied, seeing the time on my phone, I know her first subject has already started.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Don't forget to eat on time and also don't do too much work. 😘" She texted

I don't know why, but my  heart started to race again, it is not just about the text but it's also about the emoji that she sent.

"Gosh, Sarocha it was just an emoji. Don't give any meaning about it!"

I'm actually trying, really really hard not to think about her, but this little mind of mine keeps thinking about her. And I need to do something about it, or else..or else I will keep drowning because of her...

While on the other hand

Becca's pov

I keep glancing on my phone, waiting for Freen's response, but its already thirty-two minutes and eleven seconds yet I got not message from her. Maybe she was really busy...