Chapter 27

Freen's pov

Please baby wake up..

I'm.. soo sorry....

I was just about to prank her but then, I can hear her crying. I opened my eyes and there she is, panicking and looked so stressed. I immediately hugged her tightly.

Hey, I was just pranking you bec. Im sorry. Please stop crying. I said while caressing her back. We are both now soaked in wet.

I told you not to push me, but you still did it. I added like I was lecturinng her.

I.... aaam..so s.soorryy.... she said between her cries.

I cupped her face and gently rubbed it with my thumb.

It's okay, look I'm fine. Please stop crying now or I will cry too. I said and she nodded. Let's go up and took shower, so we can change before we both got colds. I added.

We go upstairs. She goes to her room and I go to guest room. I took a quick shower and after that I blow my hair dry and wear my nighties. Moments later I heard a knock from the door. Its Becca.

Freen, can I come in? She asked. I open the door and saw her standing. Maybe she just finished shower since she's still wearing a bathrobe and her hair is dripping.

Uhm can I used the hair dryer. Mine in the room was broken and I can't enter my parents room, because it was lock. She said. I smiled at her and nodded.

She then walked inside and seat in front of the mirror and start drying her hair. I can see those big eyebags in her eyes because of what happened earlier. And that hurts me. I walked towards her and grab the hair dryer from her hand because I can see that she's having trouble of using it.

Let me help you. I said smiling at her reflection in mirror. I started to dry her hair.

Im really sorry about what happened earlier. She said while looking at me in the mirror. I can see the sadness in her eyes. And I know she really regret about pushing me. I feel guilty because I was supposed to be the one who should be sorry because I pranked her.

But here she is, can't stop herself from apologising.

Sshhhh... I shhh her and turned the chair so she can face me.

I should be the one who is apologising here and not you. She look at me with a question mark.

I'm so sorry bec, because I make you cry. Look you've got a big eyebags because of me. I added, she then shook her head and was about to protest but I stop her.

If your not going to stop apologising, I will get mad at you, and I mean it. I said and somehow she believe it because she stop.

Can I stay here for awhile? If your not going to sleep yet? She asked.

Of course. I answered smiling. And she smiled back at me.

We were now both lying on the bed with our hands intertwined.

There's a moment of silence..

Freen?? She asked

Hmm? I response

I..uhm..thank you for coming into my life. She said.

I turned to face her and gave her a puzzled look. Though the light was off, I am sure that she can see me through the brightness of the moon. She gave me a sweet smile and continued

I know we've just meet three weeks ago, and I know that what we have is kind a rush. You know what I mean right? She asked and I nodded.

But I also want you to know that everything I do and said was true. I like you freen, from the first moment that I saw you. She said while caressing my hand with her thumb.
We were staring at each other, and I am hoping that she didn't notice how red my cheeks are because of what she's doing.