Chapter 50

Author's pov...

Its only five in the morning when Freen decided to get up. Today was the day that she will meet her new investor.

Based on what her soon to be brother in law said, this investor was quite strict when it comes to time. And that is the reason why she got up early.

Although she didn't get enough sleep from last night, because she reviewed all the papers and proposals that she needed to present today.

She slowly got up from her bed, afraid to disturb her fiancée who was sleeping peacefully.

She knows that Becca need to get enough sleep too, because of her up coming examinations. After they came back from their trip to japan, both of them became busy.

Freen on her business and planning to move to her own building that was gifted by her soon to be parents in law. She was also preparing for her upcoming graduation ceremony next month. Despite of her hectic schedule, she managed to make time for everything.

Becca on the other hand, was also busy for her final exam and on their family business too. And yes after her birthday. she still continue to work in their company. Though, her brother only challenge her before. Thanks to her fiancée because of her she started to like going in her office, helping her family to run their business.

But despite all of that, her top priority was her studies. And even if she already had her position in Armstrongs Inc. as a co-owner. she still want to experience to work as a lawyer when she finish her studies.

Freen's pov.

I slowly get up from bed and go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Today, I will have a meeting with my new investor. Though the meeting will start five hours from now, I still need to prepare early to double check again the papers.

P'nam already checked it for me. Yet I still need to do it over again. Just to make sure that we don't miss anything. And yes, P'nam is my temporary secretary for now, until I found someone who is capable and responsible for that position. But for now, I asked P'nam to work with me. She is the one I can trust and already started working with me a month ago.

After taking a shower, I gave a call to P'nam to prepare everything. The investor and I agreed to meet in the most famous restaurant, of which where I worked before as a chef.

Mr. David and I are already business partners, and for that he made a private room for me. Where I can use if I have this kind of a meeting.

I actually want to give a tour to our new investor to my new building, but he insisted to meet in this place because he wants to try the foods there.

I got out from our room straight to the kitchen.  I want to make a breakfast for my beautiful angel who were still sleeping right now.

We are at her apartment. We decided to stay here for awhile, to spend our time together alone before they go to UK for their business.

And thinking about that makes me really sad. I really wish I could slowdown the time.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I  feel a familiar arm wrapping around my waist from my back.

Good morning baby. She said hugging me tightly. A wide smile formed in my lips.

Good morning too babe. Did you have good sleep? I asked turning around to face her. She was still sleepy yet she got up already.

Hmm. She hummed while her eyes still closed. She then burried her head on my shoulder. I got up because your not in bed anymore.  She added with a hoarse voice, indicating that she was still really sleepy.