Chapter 53

Freen's pov

After a hectic week. Becca and I decided to spend the last three days together in a private resort owned by her family in the northeast part of thailand before they go to england for business.

After an hour flight and an hour drive we finally arrived in Koh samui, one of the most beautiful island in thailand.

Becca's bodyguards, mr. Joe and mr. Jack carried our bags inside the house accompanied by the caretaker of the resort.

Ma'am, would you like something to eat or drink? Asked by the caretaker who's in his fifties.

Are you hungry babe? Becca turned to me and asked.

No baby, I'm good. I answered shaking my head.

Since we left bangkok after lunch with her family, and we also had our snack in the plane, I don't really feel hungry.

No mr. Chan. Thank you. But please prepare something for dinner later. We will go out to stroll at the beach. Becca said as she pulled me outside the cottage going to the beach.

We walked at the beach with our hands intertwined for almost an hour. As the the sun was about to set, Becca and I decided to seat to in the fine white sand.

She sat in front of me in between of my legs while I wrap my hands around her, rested my head on her shoulder.

Only if I can slow the time to enjoy this very beautiful moment with you babe. I whispered to her ear. Reason for her to pull my arms and tighten the hug.

I wish the same baby. I'm gonna miss you so bad. But I promise I won't be staying long there. In fact I don't even want to go, only if it is not needed. She answered with a sad tone. 

This is the first time that we will part ways for a long period of time. And to be honest, I don't know how I would take it.  Even though she will be going there for only two weeks.

We stay in that position as we both watch the beautiful sunset. None of us speak except the nature.

The calming sound of the water everytime it hits the seashore. Birds singing and dancing in the rhythm of the wind. As the sun was already set, the beautiful skies turns to dark where it is time for the stars shine and moon to light.

Only if I have the power to stop everything at the moment. I would gladly do it.

I shooked my head for that thought. "Gosh, Sarocha. Your FIANCÉE will be only away from you for two fucking weeks."

But you can't blame me after all. I still have this kind of feelings, ever since my father left us to god knows where? I don't know, and I don't even wanna know.

My mother and I survived without him. So why would I bother about him? In fact, I am thankful that he left. Because of that, I became who I am today. I am more stronger and independent than before. I could say that I don't need a father like him, not anymore.

But if you're going to ask me if I am mad at him? My answer is no. I am not mad at him nor happy or what. Maybe I just need explanation from him, why he choose to leave us.

My thoughts cut out when Becca said something.

Babe, what are you thinking? She asked caressing my arms around her body.

Hmmm, nothing baby except you. I said smiling

Me? She asked, and I am certain that her brows is curling at the moment.

Yeah, you. I was thinking about you in the time that you will be in england. I explained.

Oh my Sarocha. She said as she turned to face me.

I know that you're going to miss me, and to be frankly honest with you I would definitely feel the same babe. But I already made a promise to you that I will videocall you and message you every single day. She said caressing my cheeks.

And after that when I came back, we will start planning about our wedding. How about that? She added smirking

That would be great, now I can't wait for you to return even though you haven't left yet. I answered smiling.

And we're here to enjoy and celebrate in advance for your incoming graduation, remember? She said smiling

Hmmm, your right. Thank you babe, for coming into my life. I said cupping her face.

Likewise baby. And I want to tell you that I am so so so much proud of you for everything you achieved, always remember that okay? She said and kissed me.

Now lets go back to the house before my bodyguards search for us. And I am sure mr. Chan already prepared our foods. She said chuckling.

Yeah babe. You're right. Before they do what they did way back in japan. I said laughing as I remember how scared his bodyguards was, when Becca and I decided to pull a prank on them by hiding ourselves inside our room. They thought we go out without them. They almost asked the manager to lockedown the whole building.

Becca and I start walking back to the house that is not so far away. Some minutes later, we were already outside the house in the garden area seating in front of the table that is perfectly set with candlelights.

The food in front of us is mouth-watering.  It smells so nice that can already filled your stomach. I wonder how their caretaker cooked all of this? I might asked him later after we finished eating.

We started eating and talked about some random things. I have learnt that mr. Chan once worked in a restaurant before. No wonder how he manage to prepared all this things in a short period of time.

Moments later and we were done eating. I could say that the food I just eat is one of the best meal I ever had in my entire twenty one years in this planet.

Im not exaggerating. I'm just stating a fact. Being a chef is not an easy job based on my short experience.

It seems that you really like the food babe. Becca said smiling after seeing my clean plate.

I don't like it babe. I LOVE IT. I said smiling.

But nothing can beat your cooking skills baby. She said winking at me.

Are you trying to seduce me with your wingking style miss armstrong? Because I am warning you, right in this moment. I am not gonna let you sleep this whole night. I said with a smirk.

Should I be scared with your treats my Sarocha? Because to be honest with you, it excites me. She said smiling widely.

I stand up from my seat and go straight to her back. I slowly bend my body down to her.

You must be prepared,  because tonight's gonna be a very long night. I whispered seductively with a heavy breath on her neck.

I noticed that she flinched a little when I did that. But instead of pulling out. I put my face more closer to her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent for a moment and slowly exhaling it in her earlobe reason for her to gulped harder.

You've got ten minutes to prepare, before I changed my mind. I said and licked her earlobe.

Gosh, baby. Are you serious?  She asked when she thought I was just teasing her.

Dead serious Rebecca. And your time starts now. Don't make me wait. Or you'll regret it later. I said smirking.

And with that, she rushed inside the house without turning back.

to be continued......
_____________________________________________

What do you think will happened to both of them after two weeks being far from each other?  Hmmmm 🤔🤔

Hello my beautiful readers. 🥰😍😘 missing you all again.  Hope you are all doing well. ❤️❤️❤️

Keep safe as always, don't get sick and don't forget to smile 🥰😍🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜❤️🤍🩶🖤