Chapter 4

We arrived at parking lot of the building. It's only ten minutes drive away from the penthouse. My dad bought this for me when I was sixteen. I only came here twice since we don't really stay in thailand for a long period of time.

And today was the third time that I'll be coming here. Mamhee is like my second mother. She took care of when I was still a baby, since my parents are both busy with our business.

Mamhee was the one who took care of my apartment during our vacation here.

We got in the elevator, and I pressed 28th floor. By thw way, I owned this floor. It has three units, the one is designed as my house, second is the gym and third is like a music and theatre room.

Mr. Joe was carrying freen carefully, she's still unconscious.

I was about to bring her at  the hospital, but I changed my mind when I thought that someone would recognise me. And I don't want that to happen coz i really hate to be on the spotlight. 

Yes, my family is rich and famous yet we don't act like we owned the world unlike the others. I'm grateful that my parents taught us how to treat people equally. The way how we want to be treated.

We reach our floor and mamhee open the door for us.

Mr. Joe please put her in my room.

My bed is bigger than the other room, so I decided to put her in there so she can rest comfortably.

And after that, you two can have a rest. Thank you so much for tonight. I told them.

Anytime and anything for you miss becca. They said synchronised. And they bowed.

Oh, and please bring my car her tomorrow morning. I added

As you wish miss Becca. Have a goodnight.  They bowed again and left.

Mhamee, please change her clothes first, she's already soaked in wet for a long time.

Okay dear. You should change too. I've prepared your clothes on the bed.

Thank you mhamee, I'll come after. I Said smiling.

I go to the guestroom and remove my clothes and go straight to the bathroom. I will take a quick shower.

After I took shower, I blow my hair dry.

"I can't  believe that I bring her here in my place, I haven't bring anyone here not even my friends."

After blowing my hair dry I go to my room to check her. I saw mhamee covering her body with my favourite blanket."It's cute"

Mhamee turned her gazed at me when she finished.

Who is she dear? Mhamee asked me.

Her name was Freen and she's a chef. Thats the only thing I know about her. I answered

And she's beautiful. Mhamee added while smiling.

Do you like her?  She asked

I was shocked by her question, I didn't expect her to asked that.
"Do I like her?"

Mhamee i just meet her today. I explained

Ok dear, she said while tapping my shoulder. I know she's not satisfied with my answer.

I put her stuffs on the bedside table. I will wash and dry her clothes as well. You should get some rest too dear, I know you were tired too. And its midnight already. She added.