Chapter 49

Freen's pov

Hmmmmm,  gosh baby. That was....quite a hardcore. Becca said quivering.

Its her fifth orgasm after, I pulled her inside the private room. I didn't let her rest after having her first orgasm to another. And now she was drained as hell. She can't even open her eyes.

I chuckled while combing my fiancée hair down, removing some hair strands that covering her face. She was now resting in my arms, I covered her naked body by a soft white blanket.

Serve you right babe. You better not make jealous or else you'll regret it. I said smirking.

If you choose this kind of punishment everytime I make you jealous, then I'll be happy to make you jealous every single day. She answered with a naughty smile, yet her eyes was still closed

Rebecca! Your are not funny. I said with a stern voice. That make her giggles. Which is so adorable "Gosh this angel"

Get some sleep babe. We still have a couple of hours till we reach bangkok. I said while caressing her soft checks, planting some kisses all over her face.

And how am I supposed to sleep, if you continue doing that? She said raising her brows yet she was smiling beautifully.

Okay babe. Im letting you sleep now. I love you. I said smiling at her.

I love you more babe. She respond hugging me tightly.

I let her take a nap while me on the other hand were daydreaming about our future. I smile widely thinking that I'll be spending the rest of my life with this beautiful angel with me.

Im getting used to see her upon waking up in the morning or before sleeping at night. Making her favourite meals every single day, watching different movies or series with her. Going to the beach, which is our favourite place. Or travel everywhere. I also can't wait to see our mini me's running inside our home in the future.

Gosh, just thinking about it makes me so happy, what more if I was really in that time? I must be the most happiest person in the world.

After some hours, we safely arrived in bangkok. Its already night so Becca and I decided to go straight to her mansion instead of her apartment. We both know that her parents were waiting for our arrival. They are excited to hear about what we did in tokyo, tho we always do videocall them everyday.

However, due to the bad weather in bangkok. We arrived at the mansion very late, and we are certain that they are already asleep at this hour, so we both inform the maids who were waiting for us to not make too much noise in order not to disturb them.

Becca and I tiptoeing into her room as if we we're intruders afraid not to get caught. And when we reach her room and locked it, we both burst into laughing like we made a mission imposible.

I hugged her from the back, which made her pulled my arms tightly embracing her.

Let's take shower babe, so we can both have a rest. Tomorrow I am certain that we will be both busy again. I said burying my face on her neck. Sniffing her sweet smell.

Yes, babe. She respond smiling.

We did nothing, but just a normal shower like couples do. After that, we drifted to sleep, embracing each other.

Next morning...

I woke up before Becca did. I planted a kiss on her forehead before I decided to take a quick shower and change into a t-shirt and shorts.