Chapter 39

Day of the celebration...

Its only six in the morning but the whole mansion is already busy.

Organisers are decorating the whole front yard, backyard including the sala and recieving area of the Armstrong's mansion.

Caterers are also preparing the tables and chairs and so as the foods and beverage.

The whole place is surrounded by highly trained securities. The maids and other workers in the Armstrong mansion is also helping.

This not just an ordinary birthday celebration. The King of business which is Robert Armstrong father of the one and only Rebecca Patricia Armstrong has been planning this special day for her one and only princess since the year had started.

A lot of well-known personalities are invited. Businessman/businesswoman, celebrities, politicians. Some of them came from other country.

They also allowed some reporters to come in this event. Which they expect that the event well be seen on the television live.

Everyone is busy, while the celebrant itself is still on her queen sized bed. Sleeping like a goddess.

While her girlfriend on the other hand was sitting on the chair, with a sketch book and a pencil on her hand. Mesmerised by the beauty of the lady in front of her. To the point that she almost filled her sketch book by Becca's faces.

Where you can see a sketch of becca sitting near in the window having her favourite milk tea, or her in the office while busy reviewing some papers, even in the car while driving. Her in the beach playing with the sand or sometimes while she's studying. But what is the most favorite thing of freen to sketch about, is her when she's sleeping.

Freen was so careful not to make a noise. Afraid to wake her lover up. She knows that she was tired from what they did since the other day. Not to mention that today is the celebration of her birthday.

Flashback...

"Sarocha!!" Becca stop her girlfriend from teasing her infront of her family during breakfast. Which made her parents laugh out loud because from the moment that Freen heard Becca called her with her real name she stopped immediately. She knows that when Becca used that, its either she will be in trouble or in pleasure.

And from that moment she knew that she will be in trouble.

"Sorry babe". Freen said while caressing her girlfriends hands.

But instead of saying something, Becca just pouted like a five year old kid for not having her favorite candy's.

When Becca's parents noticed that, they stopped laughing and excused their selves after having their breakfast. Good thing that Richie was still in his room. Because for sure, he wont stop teasing the both of them. though they already get used to it.

"Freen take care of my princess okay. Enjoy your days." Robert said while giving her a courageous smile. While Becca's mother tap Freen's shoulder.

"Thank you mom, dad." Freen response with a big smile to the two olds. While Becca on the other hand giving her a question mark look.

Still processing what she heard from her own parents.

"Baby let's go?" Freen asked Becca who still giving her a question mark look.

"Where are we going?" Becca asked with a furrowed brows.

"To your favorite place." Freen answered her winking.

"And if I don't want to go with you?" Becca said while crossing her hands and raising her brows because she still not in the mood.