Chapter 33

A couple of months later.

Good morning my beautiful angel. Freen said while showering Becca's face with kisses. They were in Freen's apartment. They spend most of their time together. Like after office hours, its either Becca will stay to Freens place or Freen will stay in her place.

Today is friday and later after office hours they will go to the restaurant to celebrate in advance for Becca's birthday. Richie was the one who planned it,  also a treat for all of their employees and staffs.

Becca yawn as she was still not ready to wake up.

Ten more minutes please. She respond

Uh uh, no. I know where is this going to lead if I let you. Come on baby, get up now or we will be late. I said while gently pulling her to sit up.

You already took a shower? You smell so nice.. hmmm. Wait why didn't you wait for me?! She said whining

How am I supposed to wait for you sleepy head if you can't even get up now? Hmmm? I respond teasingly. And she pouted

I've been waking you for so long baby. But seems that you really had a good dream. I said while caressing her soft pinkinsh face.

But I want to cuddle you more, pleaseee..She said pouting.

"Now how can I resist this angel baby? Gosh if I can only put her in my pocket. I already did."

Okay, but only ten minutes, after that you need to get up and take a shower okay? I said.

Hmmmm. I love you. She said while hugging me tightly. 

I love you more baby. I respond and kiss her forehead.

I am the only one who can see this side of her. She's so sweet and clingy when we were alone or even infront of her family or mine. Yes, both of our family knows about us and also our closest friends. And we are so lucky that we had their support for us. But when were in the company she will act so different.

She always wear a poker face in the office that no one can read her. And yes no one knows in the office about our relationship. I ask her not to tell about us because I don't want my other co-worker to think that I am taking advantage about it. Although I am just an intern.

Speaking about business, I didn't follow my plan to start my business after my graduation. I decided to start it three weeks ago with the help of Becca's father. I refused to accept it but he insisted. And by that I immediately talked to Faye's father about my resignation.

And so far, I didn't got any problem about that as he himself really understand me. And he also congratulate me about my plans and thank me also for being apart of his business for over a year.

"Ms. Chankimha, I'm looking forward to be a business partner of yours someday. He said smiling while shaking my hands. But because I was so speechless, I just smiled at him."

Time is up babe. You really need to get up now or we will be late. I said.

Though she still don't want to, she forced herself to get up and go straight to the bathroom. Without caring that she is naked.

Don't look at me like that babe, if you don't want us to be late. She said smirking.
I just shooked my head because of that.

I will prepare our breakfast while you were taking a shower. I said before going to the kitchen.

After half an hour we were both ready to go to the company. Im always the who drive her car when we were together. I just love to take care of her, and she does the same to me.