Chapter 45

Freen's pov

I love you so much my beautiful angel. I said.

But I love you more my CUTE BUNNY. She  respond and with that, we kissed in front of our family who was cheering around us.

Gosh, I still can't believe that I'm engaged with this beautiful angel. My heart is pounding out of happiness, I can feel the tears of joy streaming down through my face.

"She is mine. Rebecca is mine."

We broke the kiss and I start drying her face from crying earlier. I didn't expect that Becca would propose to me this early. I mean, I have been planning to propose to her since then, but I didn't do that because I feel like I am rushing her. And I don't want her to feel that way.

But she did, and it shocked the hell out of me. Like I didn't expect that she would propose to me. But I can't accept it. I can't accept that she would propose to me because I want to do it on my own. I am just waiting for the right time. And maybe this is the exact right time.

Good thing that I always keep with me the engagement ring that I bought for her.

I bought it together with the promise ring that I gave to her birthday. Its a princess cut rose gold diamond ring that it has my initials inside of it. I am smiling nonstop when suddenly I realised something.

And now it makes sense when she asked me earlier to go out alone to find that wine, though she never let me go out without her. A smile plastered on my lips upon realising about it. "Am I overreacting? Nah. I just  simply found it cute."

Eheerrrm, we're still here. Becca's dad said. And with that we seperate from hugging.

Becca run to her parents showing the ring on her finger. I did the same to my mother and my grandma who is smiling widely at me.

I am so happy for you sweetie.  Mom said embracing me tightly.

Thank you so much mom and nana. I response hungging the both of them.

Today was indeed the most memorable and the happiest Christmas that I ever celebrated. It is also a special date for the both of us. As we both lock our hearts for each other.

My happy thoughts cut out when suddenly Becca's dad said something.

Since that the two of you is already engaged, my wife Rawee and I has a special gift for the both of you. He said smiling while looking into her wife back to us and then he pulled something out inside of his suit. A short envelope.

Love Becca and Freen dear, here our special gift for the both of you that we know you would really loved. Becca's mom Rawee said excitedly.

I am a bit confused and excited at the same time as we both open what's inside the envelope. I let Becca open it and she did it slowly, suspensefully.

A trip to japan? No way mom dad?. Becca said unbelievably. Japan is the first place that we want to go on our first travel abroad and it is happening right now. "Like wow"

Yeah. I mean your mom and I, knows how you both want to go there, it just that we've heard you talking about it last time so we decided to make it happen. Hope you both like it princess, Freen? Becca's dad said smiling like he is so proud for his own surprise that it really amaze me.

After my father left when I was only twelve years old, I never thought  that I can have someone who can support me aside from my own mother. Someone that I could talk and listen to me at the same time when I needed or someone who can give me some advice about anything if I did wrong, or someone who can guide me on all the things that I'm doing.