CH. 1-15

Chapter 1 I Am Reborn

【Ding! August 18, 2033 at 11:35.

    Red warning, the basic weather station report shows that the super typhoon "Tiger" is expected to land in the coastal areas in the early morning of the 19th, with the highest wind force reaching 12-17 levels, and heavy rains will continue for several days.

    Please citizens along the coast please make preparations to stay home safely in advance. 】

    Everyone in the coastal city received a reminder message on their mobile phones at the same time.

    But the vast majority of citizens simply ignore it.

    A three-star Michelin restaurant in Magic City.

    A man gobbling up food attracted everyone’s attention.

    Customers who come to this kind of restaurant are all very polite, and men who behave rudely are immediately disgusted.

    A female Internet celebrity who was live broadcasting pointed the camera at the man, with disgust written on her face: "This kind of person can enter the restaurant to eat, it really lowers the level of Michelin, so low-level, I will never come again..."

    Even the waiters in the restaurant could not hide their inner contempt.

    It’s not decent for the guests who come here to spend money. This is the first time they have seen such a starving ghost.

    Zhou Chen immersed himself in eating, grabbing meat, picking vegetables, and drinking soup with both hands, looking at the table full of delicious food.

    When natural disasters strike, the fittest survive.

    In the last life, there were super typhoons, heavy rains, floods, extreme cold, extreme heat, plagues, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, nuclear radiation...

    Materials are scarce, people are dying of hunger everywhere, and the mortality rate of global residents is as high as 98%...

    In the last three years of the end of the world, he was barely surviving. He drank sewage from the ground, ate moldy steamed buns, and even snatched food from wild dogs...

    Does he care about other people’s opinions?

    Everything except food is bullshit!

    He was reborn.

    Reborn the day before the natural disaster struck, he also awakened his space powers.

    This time, he will stock up on supplies like crazy, hold the code for natural disasters, and ride the waves to live a cool life!

    And, he must take revenge severely and make the animals who killed him live worse than a dog!

    After eating and drinking, Zhou Chen paid the bill and left.

    It is now 12:30 noon, a natural disaster will come in the early hours of tonight, and it is urgent to collect supplies.

    Food, water, medicine, weapons, and outdoor survival equipment.

    After three years of survival experience in the apocalypse, the list of important supplies has been engraved in the bone marrow.

    Zhou Chen rented a large truck and went straight to the city's largest comprehensive wholesale market.

    During the process, he received a call from Lao Sun.

    Lao Sun is a security guard at Yinghua Community. When he was young, he was a prowler on the street. He was very righteous. He blocked a knife for his accomplice and became lame in one leg. His marriage was delayed and he had no children for the rest of his life.