CH. 21-30

Chapter 21 White Lotus, please start your performance

    “You two crazy women!”

    Facing the two women who were carrying empty basins home, Zhang Li wanted to slap each of them in the face.

    Chen Qiang and others’ faces were ashen, and their fists made a clicking sound under the quilt.

    If he hadn’t been so cold that he didn’t dare to get out of bed, they would have pounced on him, pulled his hair, and punched and kicked him.

    That is their life-saving ration!

    These two crazy women only care about themselves, regardless of their life and death.

    “Spit out the food that belongs to us!”

    “You little bitch, I think you are looking for death!”

    Yang Sitian was still savoring the taste of the instant noodle soup and sneered: "If you want to blame me, you can't blame me. The shares are not divided by head. The property has a list of residents in the community. I What I drink is my own share.”

    Then he glanced at Su Ruanran next to him with contempt.

    At this moment, the hungry and cold people all stared at Su Ruanruan, with angry eyes like knives, wanting to stab her to death on the ground.

    Su Ruanruan didn’t think she was at fault and started arranging her hair in front of the phone screen.

    At this moment, she seemed to have regained her goddess image.

    “What’s the rush? Don’t forget our plan. What’s the fuss about a bowl of broken soup? If you move into a house with a fireplace, wouldn’t it taste good to eat a bowl of egg noodles?”

    Zhang Zhang suppressed his anger: "You mean..."

    Su Ruoran looked confident: "A bowl of egg noodles is nothing. You don't really believe that Zhou Chen will hand over all the supplies, do you?"

    Zhang Li insisted: "Of course it's impossible. Who would be stupid enough to hand over all the food at home in this situation?"

    Chen Qiang gritted his teeth and warned: "You'd better get Zhou Chen to open the door obediently. If you can't, don't blame us for being unkind."

    Yang Sitian, who was so frozen that she was stomping on the spot, looked at the group of people with cold eyes. With a hint of ridicule at the corner of her mouth, she turned back to her room and immediately locked the door.

    She took out her phone, found Zhou Chen’s WeChat account in the group, and sent a friend request.

    Zhou Chen is cooking fruit at home.

    Fresh watermelon, mango, peach, strawberry, kiwi, cantaloupe, cherry tomato, dragon fruit, with a glass of pure milk and a handful of nuts, it looks very appetizing .

    Rhubarb was crying and wagging its tail in a flattering manner.

    Zhou Chen lightly kicked the dog’s butt and drove it back to the kennel to eat dog food.

    I took the larger cup of fruit and ate it myself, while the smaller cup was stuffed into the hand of the matryoshka.

    With a straight face, he threatened: "If you need to be fed before you eat, I will throw you out of the door right now."

    The matryoshka doll is just autistic and not mentally retarded. A cup of fruit was stuffed into his hand. He glanced at it blankly, then reached out and picked up a spoon, took a spoonful and fed it into his mouth. He looked at the things around him. If you are indifferent, you will naturally not care about Zhou Chen's threat!