CH. 306-310

Chapter 306 It’s all a matter of favor

    The fishing boat has returned to the dock.

    The pirate corpses above were thrown into the sea to feed the fish.

    The deck was covered in blood.

    Pour buckets of water on it and scrub with a pig-hair brush to wash away the blood stains.

    Lao Wu and others are counting the material losses.

    Fortunately, there was no fire and almost no food supplies were lost.

    Just fifty pots of flowers, trampled to pieces.

    Canned beef, dried fruits, etc. were scattered all over the floor.

    Report to base via walkie-talkie.

    field.

    Deputy Commander Bai is collecting the bones under the ash.

    Except for the adjutant, all the people who came with him from Ningcheng were gone.

    The journey is far away, and it is simply unrealistic to bring the complete body back.

    Uncle Bai was helping, reaching into the ashes to look for the remains.

    The intercom on his belt rang again and again, and he could hear clearly.

    Old Wu's voice came: "What a surprise, the appearance of the ghost ship is extremely bad, but the inside of the cabin is very intact."

    Zhou Chen's voice came: "You mean, this ship can still be used?"

    Old Wu replied : "It works. Repair the deck and repaint it. We will have an extra fishing boat."

    Zhou Chen said: "No need to repair it, just keep it as it is. It will be useful in the future." Old

    Wu was confused: "Keep it as it is. It will look like a ghost ship ." Like, if it doesn't scare people to death, what's the use?"

    Zhou Chen said: "It will scare people to death!"

    Everyone who heard the conversation said: "..."

    The intercom buzzed.

    Jiang Yu's voice came from inside: "Captain, you don't want to use this ship to pretend to be a pirate, do you?"

    Everyone: "..."

    A minute passed, but Zhou Chen still didn't reply.

    Mayor Jiang really guessed it?

    Not to mention, Madman Zhou can definitely do this kind of thing!

    The remains of five crew members were collected.

    Uncle Bai took off his gloves: "Do these people get pensions?"

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled bitterly: "Where does Ningcheng get the pension?"

    Uncle Bai felt heavy: "They are the backbone of the family. If they are gone, there will be no pension." Pension, how will you live? "

    Deputy Commander Bai said: "Going to sea is risky, and the salary points are the highest."

    "What we can do is to let their sons take their place."

    "If you don't have a son, then it's a nephew. For nephews, and if there are no sons in the family, a spouse or daughter will be arranged to work in a food factory..."