CH. 51-60

Chapter 51 Men’s Paradise

    “Dang Dang Dang——”

    Soldiers will not carry firearms when participating in flood rescue.

    When Zhou Chen thought about the hot weapons in the arsenal, he felt excited and worked hard.

    The operation was as fierce as a tiger, and the excavator was so hot that it started to smoke!

    Before dawn, he finally dug into the gun storage.

    Zhou Chen couldn’t help but sigh, luckily the Armed Police Brigade came.

    If he were to recruit an army of tens of thousands of people, he might not be able to find a firearms arsenal until next year based on the building area of ​​hundreds of acres.

    Silently give yourself a thumbs up for your smart decision!

    Under normal circumstances, several procedures are required to open the firearms library.

    The main door with infrared remote control key, the safe that seals the external door key, and the fingerprint and key for unlocking together, etc...

    The whole process is very rigorous and very demanding!

    Zhou Chen couldn’t even find a key, so he could only search for demolition tools from the space.

    Wear a protective mask, lift the metal cutting machine, and do brutal demolition!

    The sharp and harsh mechanical sound, the continuous burst of sparks, coupled with his unremitting efforts.

    Two hours later, Zhou Chen successfully entered the firearms warehouse.

    The moment you get through the steel door, the scene inside is enough to make every man’s blood boil.

    Welcome to the man’s paradise!

    As an ordinary citizen, this was the first time he had truly seen a weapons depot. Unlike the clips in the movie, there were no so-called mountains of ammunition boxes.

    On the special iron rack, black and shiny guns are displayed according to different models, including assault rifles.

    Zhou Chen picked up an ak and turned around to take aim.

    A fully loaded AK with ample reserve magazines. Whoever dares to attack, give me a few minutes, and I will give you a world without fear!

    A lower position displays a black box made of metal, which is rectangular in length.

    When I opened it, it turned out to be a sniper.

    Zhou Chen took a deep breath and then restrained the urge to touch and try immediately.

    There are two large black boxes made of metal next to them, which look very heavy.

    The moment he opened it, he took a breath of cold air.

    The Type 04 grenade launcher can be used for individual or team combat. It has a terrifying rate of fire of 400 rounds per minute and is extremely accurate.

    It has a long range, great power, and powerful lethality. It is a powerful weapon in infantry, so it is called the cannon in infantry!

    Zhou Chen seemed to be in a dream and quickly put all these weapons into his own space.

    The next step was to look for all kinds of ammunition for the weapons, including helmets, camouflage uniforms, body armor hanging on the wall, and a complete set of explosion-proof equipment!