CH. 201-220

Chapter 201 War weapons are transported back to the base

    The four of them, Lao Li, all felt a thump in their hearts at the same time.

    After the devastating earthquake, the land area that was preserved was pitifully small.

    This disaster is global.

    In other words, there is not much land area left in the world.

    Refugees still have to rely on this little land to survive.

    Especially at the Hongchuan base, one-twentieth of the land has been planted with crops.

    Food, vegetables, fruit trees, and flowers to be planted.

    They have not been to bases in other cities.

    But Ningcheng, which had a fleet headquarters before the disaster, found it so difficult to rebuild and develop the base after the disaster.

    It’s really hard to imagine how difficult the situation is for bases in other cities right now?

    And how difficult it is for the surviving refugees within the jurisdiction to support themselves every day?

    In comparison, Hongchuan Base is really an apocalyptic Eden!

    Each of them is a beneficiary!

    Before coming to Hongchuan, I ate one meal but not the next. After coming to Hongchuan, I have never been hungry.

    As long as the wasteland reclamation work is completely completed, more food will be produced.

    In the future, we might even be able to help base refugees in other cities...

    A man helped his wife with good intentions, but he was falsely accused, and the false accusation was successful.

    A person who has been unjustly imprisoned for several years, whose wife and children have been separated, and who has not even seen his parents for the last time, is already resentful towards society!

    The apocalyptic environment will only encourage this kind of people to despise the moral order!

    Possessing war-level lethality, he has not gone against the organization, and has retained the last trace of his bottom line!

    If the heavy weapons at Hongchuan base are not protected.

    This kind of person is really likely to use all his power to destroy these weapons.

    That mysterious man was able to give Zhou Chen such a large batch of killer weapons today. How many killer weapons did he have in his hands?

    Under the bombardment, Hongchuan turned into scorched earth.

    Not only will the refugees die under gunfire, but it will also likely cause the land to collapse and the ocean to sink...

    In the end of the natural disaster, no country can afford such losses.

    What's more, it's a land where food has been grown...

    The more the four Lao Li thought about it, the more frightened they became, and their faces turned pale.

    Zhou Chen saw the expressions of the four people in his eyes.

    This strong dose of medicine is almost done.

    Too much is not enough, and if you don't stop them from thinking wildly, it will be counterproductive!

    Zhou Chen looked upright: "But please don't worry, I, Zhou Chen, can guarantee it!"