CH. 281-290

Chapter 281 Preparing for War

Send out fighter jets?

Deputy Commander Bai, who helped build the furniture, was shocked!

The submarine team who were also helping to carry wood and saw boards were also shocked!

There are black hawks in Hongchuan, they know it.

Where did this fighter plane come from?

Did you hear that right?

"boom--"

A fighter plane flew out of the valley.

With a harsh roar, it passed like a meteor.

Depend on!

Where did the F15 come from?

The heads of the residents of the entire base moved in the direction in which the fighter jets were flying away.

Immediately afterwards, there was a "Zhi" sound.

A sound of electricity sounded throughout the base.

There are microphones in the conference room.

There is a switch below the microphone.

Turn on the switch and install four speakers on the mountainside.

To be precise, four big speakers.

Big speakers like those in movie theaters, with clear sound quality and a coverage of 2 kilometers.

Zhou Chen's voice came out from four speakers located in the east, south, west, and north.

"Please note, veterans of Zone 1, immediately drive two tanks to the North Pier to prepare for battle."

"Two groups of people are here to transport artillery shells and other supplies."

As soon as these words came out, the entire base changed color.

Lao Haier, who was working as a carpenter, threw away his tools and ran away.

Residents who were busy indoors rushed outside.

He looked around with a confused look on his face.

The next second, Zhou Chen's voice came again.

"Residents of the second district, please note that they should immediately put down all farm work and go to the four wharves in batches to build fortifications."

"Build a tank fortress within 24 hours, and each person will be awarded 10 points."

Almost all the residents of District 2 are busy in the farmland.

Not sure what's going on?

Once you hear it, you will be rewarded with 10 points, and you will immediately throw down the hoe.

They all ran to get shovels, poles, baskets and other tools.

Divide into four groups, take the tools on bicycles and rush to the pier.

10 points!

It's equivalent to five days' wages.

In the last days, conditions are limited. Isn’t it easy to build a fortress?

Lift the rocks, pile the rocks, lay the cement, let’s work together!

This is going to be a fight!

Deputy Commander Bai hurriedly threw the chisel.

I didn't even have time to get my military jacket, so I rushed to the nearest carport, grabbed a bicycle, and pedaled all the way.

The adjutant grabbed the bicycle and followed closely.