CH. 111-115

Chapter 111 Private Island

One party is in a hurry to buy seeds.

One party is anxiously waiting for the rice to be cooked.

The two parties briefly greeted each other and immediately checked the seed status.

Gardenia, burdock, Schisandra chinensis, golden cherry, raspberry, isatis root, Wangbuliuxing...

The medicinal effects include clearing away heat and relieving cough, resolving phlegm and removing dampness, nourishing qi and blood, stopping bleeding and relieving pain, etc.

When it comes to Chinese medicinal materials, Zhou Chen is definitely a layman.

However, Tian Chao's uncle helped explain it very clearly.

There are more than two hundred kinds of seeds, but the quantity is not large, some are three to five kilograms, and some are dozens of grams.

Zhou Chen handed the potatoes to the other party, and Tian Chao helped put the seeds into the bag and hung it on the bicycle.

A thin woman ran out of the house, hurriedly picked up a few potatoes and ran into the kitchen.

The man didn't expect the transaction to go so smoothly.

I originally thought it would be some wrangling...

The boss is a cheerful person, which gave him a lot of confidence.

"Boss, some of my colleagues have seeds at home, will you still collect them?"

After the super powerful earthquake, industrial civilization was completely destroyed.

Traditional Chinese medicine, which has been suppressed for half a century, has returned to the stage.

Barefoot doctors without medical qualifications are all taken seriously!

It can be said that the end of the world has achieved the revival of traditional Chinese medicine...

Zhou Chen nodded: "Collect, the more the better, it doesn't matter if the seeds are repeated."

The man smiled broadly: "Okay, I will contact them soon, it's all me My old friend, I will never dare to trick you with bad seeds."

Zhou Chen said, "I won't run away myself. Then you ask them to come to me in the trading market."

The man agreed.

As soon as the three of them left, my wife ran out of the kitchen and cursed.

"Are you stupid? Wouldn't you collect their seeds at a low price and then sell them to the boss?"

"..."

"I know, you want to say that I am unkind and greedy for profit, but right now What's going on? People are starving to death everywhere..."

We walked to the entrance of the village.

Zhou Chen took out his bag and took out two kilograms of rice and four kilograms of sweet potatoes from the space.

This is the errand fee agreed upon before.

Tian Chao's uncle received it in his arms very excitedly and kept thanking him.

He has children and grandchildren at home, and he plans to take the rice to the market in exchange for six pounds of potatoes.

"Uncle, are you an old Chinese doctor?"

"Yes, you have been practicing for decades. In the past few years, there were many patients coming for consultation, but then it became worse every year. Last year, we couldn't continue to practice."