CH. 131-140

Chapter 131 The Difficult Life of the Bai Family

    Clean the blood stains from the car.

    He threw the rag on the body and took out a barrel of gasoline to destroy the body and eliminate traces.

    Zhou Chen was about to pour gasoline when he suddenly saw a corpse with a pistol on its waist.

    Good stuff, almost burned together.

    Zhou Chen searched the corpses and found five pistols from the five corpses.

    Upon inspection, there were very few bullets.

    There is also one that has no bullets at all...

    that's it?

    What a bunch of naive second-generation people.

    I'm used to being dragged around at the base, but I don't know how dangerous the world is!

    Not to mention him, even the thugs in the wild dared to tear the second generation into pieces!

    Gasoline was poured on the body, a match was thrown, and a fire broke out instantly.

    Big Mac burst out of the woods and drove onto the ruined road, swaying wildly in the process.

    As soon as I returned to the military base, I saw Uncle Bai looking at the door.

    Uncle Bai was first shocked by Big Mac.

    Immediately afterwards, I discovered that the driver was Zhou Chen.

    As soon as Zhou Chen got out of the car, Uncle Bai excitedly came up to pull him over.

    "Xiao Zhou, why did you leave quietly without saying hello? I couldn't find you for a long time."

    "Your car? You're so overbearing!"

    "Let's go and sit at home. Your aunt has gone home to cook. I'm waiting for you..."

    Zhou Chen looked at Uncle Bai's injured leg: "Have you always seen a doctor?"

    Uncle Bai nodded: "Yes, it's a sprain. That doctor is amazing. Just two clicks of his foot will heal him. It’s not swollen anymore.”

    The construction of the base has just started, and due to the lack of building materials, the houses are very simple.

    There are thatched houses, tin houses, and abandoned buildings.

    There is construction work in the distance, and a three-story dormitory building is being built.

    Uncle Bai is a member of the military. Like the soldiers, he puts the people first and can only live in an abandoned building.

    The steps were broken and there were cracks all over the walls.

    Before the natural disaster, no one would dare to live in such a dangerous building.

    Uncle Bai's home is on the second floor.

    As soon as I walked in, I saw a few little rabbits jumping around.

    Mrs. Bai came forward very warmly, her eyes full of gratitude.

    "Xiao Zhou, you didn't say a word when you left. We were really afraid that you really left."

    "You are hungry, sit down and eat."

    There was a pot of porridge, a bowl of soup, and a roast rabbit on the table.

    The porridge is potato porridge, the soup is dried vegetables brewed in boiling water, and the roasted rabbit is sizzling and oily.