CH. 221-240

Chapter 221 God, he is still a child...

    Ocean fishing boats are big.

    There are more wires and cables than can be accommodated.

    But Lao Li's face was ashen.

    Deputy Commander Bai shouted directly.

    He was holding a piece of old wire, about one meter long.

    His saliva squirted onto the little flathead's face: "What's going on with these wires and cables?"

    The old wires themselves were fine.

    During the apocalyptic natural disaster, many materials were buried deep in the wasteland, and some were dismantled from old abandoned communities.

    It's normal to be old, but it's definitely not normal to break it into sections of one meter or two meters.

    Take the wires shipped from the military base as an example. When the base builds wires and cables, it must be carefully selected.

    For example: In the early days of the natural disaster, wires were collected in time, and each roll was intact.

    For example: in the middle and late stages of natural disasters, soldiers or refugees pick up wires. Among a hundred wires, there are at most a few wires one or two meters long.

    They were damaged in natural disasters, or were accidentally torn off while scavenging.

    Or, the scavenging site is dangerous, and for the sake of life safety, they actively choose to cut off, and the refugees give up the remaining parts.

    But the entire truck was full of disconnected wires, and there were even 30 centimeter-long wires, which was outrageous...

    This was fucking intentional!

    Deputy Commander Bai was so angry that he drew his gun and loaded it: "I will kill you now!"

    The adjutant immediately stepped forward to stop him: "Sir, please calm down."

    The little flathead was so frightened that he ran away with his head in his hands: "Deputy Commander Bai, what am I doing? I don’t even know, I just followed the instructions from above and pulled this truck of supplies over..."

    He was really wronged!

    He is a small manager in the Resource Department.

    The director asked him to go to the warehouse to pick up the goods, so he went to pick up the goods.

    The director asked him to deliver it to the military dock in person, so he came.

    I was quite happy at first. Going from the official base to the military base was considered a business trip. I could get two kilograms of food during one trip.

    Who knew that this was a head-loss situation?

    He was betrayed by his own people!

    "Bang -"

    a gunshot rang out, frightening the onlookers on the pier to the point where they didn't dare to breathe.

    Lao Li had a cold face: "Deputy Commander Bai, I, Hongchuan, are trading at equal prices. What do you mean by pulling a truck of garbage?" "

    After several transactions, when did I, Hongchuan, take a moldy grain and transport it?" To your base?"

    "Even if a shipload of moldy grain is really shipped, its value cannot be compared to that of a truckload of wires."