CH. 76-80

Chapter 76: This bullshit makes me almost believe it

    The treatment for dinner is obviously much better than that at noon.

    The meat is still the same kind of meat, and it still has a strong taste, but the presentation is much more exquisite.

    The sweet potatoes are not boiled. They are shredded sweet potatoes made with white sugar and two plates of peanuts to go with wine.

    The wine is not cheap Erguotou, it is Luzhou Laojiao that costs tens of yuan.

    We also brought several beauties to accompany us.

    These beauties are so thin from hunger, their faces are sallow, and their hair is greasy, but they are indeed neater than the refugees outside.

    It just smells so bad, it’s really unbearable.

    Okay!

    In fact, under extreme heat, everyone smells bad and can be smelled from afar.

    Those who are not bad are dead.

    Only Zhou Chen has the conditions to take a shower every day and stay fresh.

    The thermostatic clothing controls his body temperature at normal body temperature, and he sweats on his head and neck when he goes out.

    Use mineral water to wash it, and it’s hard to think of it going rancid.

    As soon as Zhou Chen sat down, a woman was stuffed into his arms.

    This woman is the most meaty one. Knowing that Zhou Chen is an honored guest, she wraps her around like an octopus.

    Especially when I see him young, handsome and clean, I want to stick to him forever.

    The sour and rancid smell hit his face, and Zhou Chen quickly pushed the woman to the seat next to her.

    The picture was so beautiful that he almost couldn’t help but vomit.

    One of the ten bosses is missing.

    Needless to say, I must have gone to find the two guards and asked them what they had talked about before.

    The atmosphere is warmer than at noon as we change cups.

    Leader No. 1 was drunk, with a shrewd light in his eyes.

    “Brother Zhou, if we supply you with goods, what materials will you use to trade with us?”

    Zhou Chen slapped the woman's hand off his thigh and said, "It depends on how much goods you provide. I can't trade broken stones like jade. That thing is a natural disaster. It was worth some money before, but now it’s just used to build houses.”

    The more ridiculous his words sound, the more true they appear.

    Leader No. 1 raised three fingers: "Brother Zhou, how about 30 first? Your business is far abroad. This is our first cooperation, so we are very risky."

    Zhou Chen frowned, obviously feeling too little.

    But he still extended his hand and said OK: "Less is a little less, but the trust of cooperation is gradually accumulated. You can't give me this small amount of goods next time. I will run away deliberately." It’s not worth the trip!”

    Leader No. 1 hurriedly asked: "What materials did Brother Zhou use to trade?"

    Zhou Chen was very arrogant and arrogant: "If you are in Yuncheng, I will airlift whatever supplies you want in minutes. Hangzhou is so far away..."