CH. 31-40

Chapter 31 A great victory in the first battle

    Zhou Chen called Lao Sun to the stairwell on the 16th floor and took out a lunch box under the cover of darkness.

    There are rice, pork chops, eggs, and vegetables in the lunch box.

    “Eat quickly.”

    Lao Sun didn’t know what Zhou Chen handed him, so he took it and fed it directly to his mouth, biting a piece of meat, and then he realized: “Damn it, what are you doing? There will be meat, so you won’t kill your dog.”

    Zhou Chen was almost amused: "The dog is very smart and is becoming more and more obedient. I can't bear to kill him. Don't rush to the front like a fool. Just supervise from behind." The person who works the hardest will be recorded, and those who pay more will naturally be rewarded..."

    Old Sun devoured it. It had been so long since he had eaten meat. It felt so good.

    “Let me take the lead. I’m very familiar with these owners. They are usually good people. They can’t be ruthless without someone taking the lead. Besides, I brought them here...”

    Zhou Chen understands what Lao Sun means.

    Lao Sun is a man of righteousness, and he is definitely not willing to hide behind and let these people rush in and get stabbed.

    Twenty minutes later, Lao Sun took out a one-meter-long pointed steel drill from his coat.

    This steel drill is still the self-defense weapon Zhou Chen gave him before, and its lethality is more terrifying than a kitchen knife.

    Lao Sun led these people and touched them gently.

    Zhou Chen walked at the end and wanted to see the determination of these people.

    If he is determined to work hard enough, he would not mind giving him some good supplies.

    Always give people good hope!

    In the end of the world, everyone will die, and there is no point in living alone!

    On the empty 8th floor, under the instructions of Lao Sun, everyone divided into two teams and blocked the two gates.

    Old Sun had already figured out the situation of Scar and his gang. He knocked on the door of 801 and shouted at the top of his voice: "Captain, open the door."

    A voice came from the room: "Who is it?"

    Lao Sun continued to pinch his throat: "I found someone sneaking out, probably that bastard Zhou Chen..."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    On a night of minus 70 degrees, the people in the house didn’t want to get out of bed: “Are you just blinding yourself? Even if he does run out, it will be freezing to death, and he will come back. Let’s talk about it tomorrow. "

    Lao Sun’s tone was full of worry: “I see he is carrying a big bag. Could it be that he knew we would deal with him and ran away in advance?”

    As soon as I heard that Zhou Chen might run away, there was a rustling sound in the room, and there were footsteps approaching the door.

    A group of residents standing outside holding kitchen knives were so nervous that their palms were sweating.

    As soon as the door opened a crack, Lao Sun took action to force it open, stabbed it with a steel drill, and took the lead and rushed: "Li Si'er, you bastard, where is the captain... Where is the captain now? ?”