CH. 41-50

Chapter 41 One head, ten packs of instant noodles

    Overnight, Zhou Chen’s reputation for crazy criticism spread.

    The survivors within a ten-mile radius all knew overnight that there was a lunatic named Zhou Chen in Yinghua Community.

    How crazy is Zhou Chen?

    When you are fighting for status and supplies, you will feel awesome after killing a few people.

    Look at Zhou Chen, facing the deadly threat of fifty thugs, he is still facing the collapse of the mountain without changing his expression.

    The first attack was at the level of the King of Hell, killing dozens of people on the spot.

    He is definitely a ruthless person!

    Gangs in various areas have begun to discuss privately, and they all want Zhou Chen to join the gang.

    If you can recruit such an awesome big shot, he can calm down the situation by standing in front of others.

    The Sakura Gang was hit hard. Without a plan to kill them, they could only stay dormant temporarily.

    After being beaten by the cannon fodder neighbors, people’s hearts are no longer impetuous and gradually move closer to the core of common interests.

    What is the core interest, survival!

    Who can guarantee their survival, Zhou Chen!

    Zhou Chen rushed to Nei'an, and the whole building was impregnable.

    The Sakura Gang does not want to provoke Zhou Chen for the time being, but Zhou Chen cannot tolerate the Sakura Gang.

    There is no way, who told him to spend every penny and avenge him!

    If it weren’t for the power outage in the whole city, making it inconvenient to attack in the dark, he wouldn’t even have an overnight feud...

    At dawn, the first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to turn on the stereo to retaliate.

    The clear voice spread throughout a two-kilometer radius.

    “Hey, hey, hey...”

    “Everyone, please be aware that the Sakura Gang in Sakura Community is a gangster who kills people for goods, takes human life seriously, forces girls into prostitution, is heartless, and is worse than a beast. You can kill them!”

    “I, Zhou Chen, am offering a large reward. Whether it is a neighbor in this community or a hero from various gangs outside, whoever kills one of the 29 owners of the Sakura Gang can come to me. Exchange for ten packs of instant noodles.”

    “Whether it’s an individual or a team, head points increase cumulatively.”

    “Kill one person to exchange for ten packs of instant noodles, kill two people to exchange for twenty-five packs of instant noodles, kill three people to exchange forty packs of instant noodles, if someone or a team accumulates ten head points, in addition to According to the quantity of instant noodles, I will send another ten kilograms of flour and ten kilograms of frozen meat..."

    “Everyone is welcome to participate!”

    “I, Zhou Chen, hereby promise that the materials will be honored on the spot and I will never breach the contract!”

    …

    “Bang——”

    The 29 posters of the Sakura Gang were so frightened that their legs were shaking.