CH. 81-90

Chapter 81: Slowly, the brainwashing is effective.

    On the dilapidated road.

    Both sides of the highway are filled with refugees heading to the Magic City.

    Some are with their families, and some are alone.

    Each one of them looks like a beggar with unkempt hair and unkempt face, suffering greatly and harboring deep hatred.

    The two cars in the middle of the road and the ten spirited young men were in sharp contrast to this beggar-like refugee.

    If it weren’t for the energetic young men who all had guns, some refugees would have pounced on them and robbed them.

    Some refugees with ill intentions deliberately create hatred and create a scene of looting so that they can take advantage of the opportunity.

    “It’s so poor that you’ll die poor, and you’ll die rich if you’re rich!”

    “We are so poor that we don’t even have water to drink, and these people drive luxury cars and blow out air conditioners..."

    “Everyone, is this fair?”

    Zhou Chenren didn’t say much and directly shot the man twice: “This is the fairness I will give you!”

    The person who was alive one second fell to the ground vomiting blood in the next second, twitched twice and then lost his breath.

    In an instant, the nearby refugees ran away.

    The ten Xiaolongs also saw that the deceased had ulterior motives, but they still sympathized a little.

    If it hadn’t been for this natural disaster, this person might not have had such evil thoughts, and he would not have died by gunfire today.

    Zhou Chen’s character of killing whenever he wants is really unpleasant.

    But they also understand that no snowflake under the avalanche is innocent!

    The ten Xiaolongs were excited and finally confirmed that the battalion commander and the others were on some kind of desert island in the prisoner base.

    Catching fish and shrimps is a bit hard, but as long as you are alive, it is a good thing.

    Xiaolong asked: “What shall we do next?”

    Zhou Chen snapped his fingers: "Don't worry, just go back to the corner and go to trade on time in two days?"

    Xiaobai was very anxious: "How about we sneak in first to find out the whereabouts of the battalion commander and the others?"

    Zhou Chen glared at him: "Do you know how big Qiandao Lake is? Once discovered, even if you shoot out all the bullets, you won't be able to save anyone. Does Xu Tuzhi understand? "

    Returning to the corner point not far from the prisoner base, Xiaolong took advantage of Zhou Chen to enter the cave to rest, and specially called the nine soldiers together.

    “Don’t worry, everyone, you won’t become fat after just one bite.”

    “I think we need to have more confidence in Zhou Chen. Maybe he doesn’t want to help us rescue the battalion commander and the others, but he definitely wants to get his helicopter back.”

    “I would like to remind you, next time you enter the prisoner base, no one is allowed to be clever and make insinuations!”

    “The prisoners are not fools. Once we find out that you are asking about the whereabouts of the battalion commander and the others, all our efforts will be in vain!”