CH. 271-280

Chapter 271 One room and one living room, isn’t it too luxurious?

    Submarines and cargo ships moored at the West Pier.

    A luxury bus arrived accompanied by rolling yellow sand.

    Nie Mingyuan originally wanted to leave two team members on duty.

    I found that there were also people on duty at the dock here with guns.

    Moreover, the veterans on duty said that they would guard the submarine 24 hours a day.

    54 submariners lined up to get on the bus, and the freighter captain got on the bus as a guest.

    The bus drives on a flat road.

    The ruins on the left are piled with mountains of coal, and on the right are small thermal power stations.

    All the way forward is dead wood and wasteland.

    Almost everyone was staring out the window.

    "It doesn't look any different from Ningcheng here?"

    "I don't think it's as good as Ningcheng!"

    "Yes, at least there are refugees in the wilds of Ningcheng. This place is deserted."

    The person driving the bus was an aunt.

    no way.

    When I heard there was a submarine, all the gentlemen in the base ran away.

    When the pier calls for a car, only women can get on.

    A big road leads to the base, and you can open it with your eyes closed.

    The driving aunt is Lao Qiao's wife, and she is usually very eloquent.

    At this moment, Hongchuan was immediately introduced to the people in the car.

    "Our Hongchuan is definitely a paradise in the apocalypse." "

    The wilderness is deserted, and the land has not yet been opened up here. The base center promises to be an eye-opener for everyone." "

    Look, although this area is in the wilderness, there are no telephone poles. It's set up."

    "It's only a matter of time before we open up wasteland for afforestation!"

    When everyone heard "afforestation", they found it incredible.

    "Comrade, are there any trees for afforestation in Hongchuan?"

    The aunt smiled and said, "There are trees, bamboos, and flowers in Hongchuan." "

    Of course, if you want to reforest the entire Hongchuan, you can't do it in a short time."

    "But the trees are divided by roots . Small trees, take your time, one day the trees will be shaded..."

    There are no complicated road conditions, no crowded traffic, and no traffic rules.

    Auntie let herself go and drove as fast as she could.

    Wherever the wheels passed, they stirred up vast amounts of yellow sand.

    Outside the car window, dead trees and wasteland were retreating rapidly.

    A twenty-meter-high wall suddenly appeared in front of us.

    The moment the car entered the passage and drove out of the passage, the view immediately became wider.

    A flat river.