CH. 91-95

Chapter 91 Maritime Joint

    Zhou Chen feels like his brain is going crazy!

    His thinking was corroded by the massive amount of materials in space!

    With an escape equipment of this level like a submarine, how could you not try your best to get one?

    Can Zhoucheng’s East China Sea Fleet have fewer submarines?

    He even went to Hangzhou, why didn’t he think of going to Zhoucheng?

    In addition to the East China Sea Fleet, Zhoucheng also has Zhujiajian’s dock. How tempting are two to three thousand large fishing boats to commit crimes?

    Even if there is a garrison, he has unlimited space.

    but then finding the darkest night to do it quietly.

    Why didn’t he think of taking a trip?

    Huang Mao was startled by Zhou Chen’s reaction.

    Seeing Zhou Chen swearing again and falling into deep thought, he was a little confused for a moment.

    “Brother, what’s wrong with you?”

    Zhou Chen was called back from his thoughts and immediately said: "Let your boss help me find out. If it is suitable, I will take over the submarine."

    Huang Mao’s eyes were shining, and he gave a thumbs up: "As expected of you, I can even eat military submarines. I will go back and tell the boss to contact him as soon as possible. ."

    That night, Lao Sun came with the antique dealer named Yu.

    It turned out that Zhou Chen was not at home.

    The antique dealer surnamed Yu was in a state of confusion: "Brother Sun, is Madman Zhou unwilling to accept my antiques?"

    Lao Sun was not sure: "I must have gone out temporarily because of something. Look..."

    He pointed to the helicopter exposed on the rooftop: "The plane is still there, he must not have gone far, why don't you go to my place and wait, or come with me tomorrow ?”

    The antique dealer named Yu could only sigh and planned to come back tomorrow.

    When I left, I felt uneasy and regretted that I didn’t come until today.

    If there is no rice to cook at home, my mother-in-law will definitely complain if I return empty-handed.

    A dilapidated van was driving on the Binjiang Highway.

    The scenery along the way is no longer what it used to be.

    The flowers on both sides of the road turned into a pile of dead grass, and the big shady trees turned into dead trees.

    Yang Ziming was telling Zhou Chen the basic situation of the other party.

    Zhou Chen was armed to the teeth with an AK submachine gun in his arms. Yang Ziming, including the few younger brothers who followed him, were extremely envious of them all.

    “This man’s surname is Zhao and he is from Xiang County. He used to have a small fishing boat and lived by the sea.”

    “On the night of the super typhoon, the wind and waves on the beach were eight or nine feet high, and the seawater washed away his fishing boat.”

    “As soon as the extreme cold left, he ran out to look for his fishing boat. Not only did he recover the fishing boat, he also discovered a military submarine.”