CH. 241-270

Chapter 241 Hua Zhang: I won’t leave, even if you drive me away

    valley.

    The trees are shady and the farmland is green.

    The lake reflects the sun and the Buddha statue is solemn.

    The air is filled with the aroma of fruits and herbs.

    In the medicine field outside the glass house.

    Hua Zhang's hands were covered with mud and he couldn't close his mouth with laughter.

    Ning Cheng worked hard to plant dozens of herbs after constantly fertilizing and improving the soil quality.

    It's not that the base doesn't pay enough attention, it's just that it can't get the seeds of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Extreme cold and heat destroy the herbs in the wild.

    After an acid rain, no one was spared.

    Hua Zhang, who has a heavy burden on his shoulders, gets angry every day and has trouble sleeping and eating.

    I knew there were medicinal herbs in Hongchuan, but I thought they were not many.

    But he still took the initiative to join the group full of hope, hoping to pick some herbs and cultivate them into mother plants.

    There are rules at Hongchuan Base: you can enter but not exit.

    When he was forcibly "invited" into the high wall, he was still full of anger.

    The people in Hongchuan are really overbearing and lawless.

    When he was taken to the mountain, he burst into tears.

    Herbal medicine!

    So many herbs!

    In addition to the huge glass house, the shadow of Chinese herbal medicine is revealed.

    Surrounding the glass house, there are at least ten acres of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Being escorted away, he threw away his arms on the spot and walked away on his own initiative.

    My mood became more and more excited, and I walked faster and faster.

    The seventy-year-old man felt the wind blowing directly under his feet, and he started to fly...

    When the wind blew, the space was filled with various medicinal fragrances.

    With his decades of qualifications and experience.

    If you smell it carefully, you can accurately determine which herbs give off the medicinal fragrance.

    Isatis root, honeysuckle, Wangbuliuxing, raspberry, Schisandra chinensis, burdock...

    In a short moment, he smelled the medicinal aroma of five or six kinds of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Rushing to the medicine field, there are at least more than 500 varieties of Chinese herbal medicine swaying in the wind.

    Moreover, tens of thousands of each variety are planted.

    So shocking!

    Refugees are saved!

    Our compatriots are saved!

    The descendants of the dragon will not become extinct!

    After seeing so many herbs, I was finally relieved after having been worried for three years.