CH. 181-190

Chapter 181: So cool, I’ll reward you with a rocket

    The island camp where Eagle Sauce is located.

    Hundreds of Yingjiang guys formed teams to play games and pass the time.

    Throw darts, play baseball, play football, compete in marksmanship.

    In the simple wooden house, there is still primitive movement, and the thin wooden boards are banged and banged.

    A head of long golden hair fell out of the window, swinging in the air.

    This is in line with the true nature of hawk sauce!

    He has a really big heart and never forgets to have fun no matter what the circumstances.

    The primitive movement in the room hadn't ended yet. A dark-skinned man couldn't bear it anymore and pushed the door open to go in.

    A blonde with blue eyes who was also waiting in line rushed up and punched him.

    After one punch, he pushed and cursed: "Fuck, ninner...get, out!"

    Skin discrimination is everywhere, even in the apocalypse.

    The blonde next to him started cheering crazily, wishing the two of them had a fight on the spot.

    The dark-skinned man raised his hands in surrender and took the initiative to tolerate.

    Don't be afraid of challenging him to a duel!

    But every time he was about to win, a group of blonds would rush up and beat him up.

    The dark-skinned man's act of giving in was naturally met with ridicule and boos from the crowd.

    There were a few little pickles working around, and they laughed along with them in order to please their fathers.

    One of the little pickles laughed the loudest.

    I was smiling, but I couldn’t laugh anymore.

    He saw the dark-skinned man standing in front of him, two heads taller than him.

    The dark-skinned man stretched out his hand, like a chicken, and carried the little pickle behind the ruins.

    Little Pickle dared to laugh at him loudly, and he wanted to gag him!

    "No, please——"

    From behind the ruins, a begging cry from Little Pickle came.

    Then there was no more sound.

    The sentry at the highest point of the camp was observing the sea with a telescope.

    Nothing unusual in the south.

    Nothing unusual in the north.

    East... plane?

    Still a Blackhawk!

    The sentry clenched his fist excitedly: "Yes! yes! yes!"

    With one hand, he quickly drew a cross on his chest.

    God indeed did not give up on them!

    The sentry shouted excitedly toward the camp: "Hey! Look——"

    "It's sablakceagle!"

    The whole camp was boiling.

    "What?"