CH. 16-20

Chapter 16 No solution

    Seeing that Zhou Chen refused to open the door, Zhou Lili’s family couldn’t make up their mind.

    It’s hard to decide whether to go or not. After all, the initiative lies in Zhou Chen’s hands.

    The three skinny monkeys next to them couldn’t hold it any longer, and moved to the door with small steps, squeezing Zhou Lili’s family to the back.

    “Zhou Chen... cough... Mr. Zhou, Brother Zhou, it’s me, Monkey, Luo Feng, and Xiao Shen.”

    “Is something wrong?”

    Zhou Chen didn’t even bother to move, so he lay on the sofa and responded lazily.

    The living room is a bit far from the door, but you can still hear it as long as you listen carefully.

    With the encouragement of his two companions, the thin monkey took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak.

    “Brother Zhou...please open the door. We are really freezing to death. We haven’t eaten for five days. Please give us something to eat..."

    “Ah! Haven’t eaten anything for five days?”

    “Yes, the ten of us are not with Zhang Li and others. We are temporarily staying at your aunt’s house. She doesn’t have much food in her house. After living together for two days, we ran out of food. "

    “Tsk, tsk, how pitiful it is to be hungry for so long!”

    “……”

    If you feel sorry for us, you should open the fucking door quickly!

    Thin Monkey said bravely: "Brother Zhou, I know you are still angry with us, but what happened in the factory is really not our fault. We only found out at the end that it was Zhang Li... ...Yes, yes, it was Zhang Li, Su Ruanruan and Chen Qiang who harmed you..."

    Zhou Chen: “…”

    This...

    I haven’t even started to hint yet, but you took the initiative!

    The two accomplices who came with Skinny Monkey were shocked.

    Why do you say this?

    Faced with the doubts of his companions, the thin monkey could only wink.

    No matter what you say, just trick the door open first!

    Are we really going to freeze to death and starve to death here?

    Do you think Zhou Chen will open the door just by saying a few nice words?

    You don’t know what Zhou Chen wants most in his heart?

    If necessary, what if you really betray Zhang Li?

    When it comes to plotting against Zhou Chen, they eat meat and we drink soup, why should we risk our lives for them?

    Joke!

    Zhang Li is not our father!

    But you definitely can’t do this unless you have to. After all, accomplices will also be arrested!

    Luo Feng Xiao Shen has the best relationship with Shou Monkey. He immediately understood what he meant and agreed with his approach in his heart.

    Footsteps came from the house, and finally stopped at the door.