CH. 106-110

Chapter 106 Twenty wild boar traps, whoever gets caught will suffer!

    Come to the end of the mountain.

    The gorgeous sunset reflects on the sea level, it is breathtakingly beautiful!

    Since the natural disaster came, this was the first time Zhou Chen saw such a beautiful scene.

    The sea breeze blows to the top of the mountain, and there is a bitter and salty smell in the air.

    At the new pier not far down the mountain, several fishing boats docked side by side, with the five-star red flags on the boats fluttering in the wind.

    On the distant sea, there are several fishing boats drifting with the waves.

    Zhou Chen pretended to take out his wallet and took out the telescope from the space. The fishing boats in the distance were all full of soldiers.

    Every soldier is very busy, using various tools on the deck to process seawater into drinkable distilled water.

    There are also soldiers making dried fish and fish cakes.

    When the disaster hit the country, some granaries were destroyed, and the remaining granaries were simply not enough to feed the refugees across the country.

    Soldiers are like bricks, they can be moved wherever they are used!

    Now they are moved to fishing boats and work every day to produce edible drinking water and precious rations.

    Zhou Chen turned his attention to the dock. The five fishing boats were almost identical in appearance.

    The deck was clean and there was not a single soul in sight.

    Tian Chao wiped the sweat from his head and pointed to the dock and introduced: "These five fishing boats all belong to the Huo family. Before the natural disaster, the Huo family had the most fishing boats. The natural disaster destroyed more than 20 fishing boats. Now, his family still has the most fishing boats."

    "The Huo family is a famous local fishing tycoon. The old boss has not survived the extreme cold." "

    Now the three sons are fighting over the family property and fighting all day long. No one is willing to let the fishing boat go to sea. They would rather idle at the dock to blow the wind. Are you willing to accept the military's requisition..."

    "It's not a big deal!"

    Zhou Chen suddenly laughed.

    He likes this kind of people. There is no psychological burden when buying for 0 yuan.

    Originally, he only wanted to collect one fishing boat. Since the three brothers would not let the fishing boats go to sea, it would be better for him to collect them all.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Can I get close to the fishing boat?"

    Tian Chao said: "We can only look at the dock, no one can get in."

    Zhou Chen looked at the rough sea water at the foot of the mountain and smiled with determination.

    The dock is not accessible, but there is a waterway!

    Zhou Chen found a stone and sat down, took out a piece of bread and threw it to the other party.

    Tian Chao didn't expect that the boss said he was in charge of food, but it turned out to be a piece of butter bread.

    Not only was the bread not spoiled at all, it also exuded the aroma of wheat and the sweetness of butter.

    Tian Chao suspected that he was dreaming.