CH. 301-305

Chapter 301 Flyers dropped from the sky

    Ningcheng has air traffic control.

    As soon as the fighter plane piloted by Lao Xiao entered the sky over Ningcheng, it was immediately locked by anti-aircraft missiles.

    It was found to be an Eagle F15 fighter jet.

    Tensions are high at military bases.

    While the tower was connected, it notified the air traffic control unit to dispatch fighter planes for air interception.

    The moment they were connected, friendly Chinese language came from the F15 fighter plane.

    "Tower, I am a pilot at the Hongchuan base."

    "Darkness suddenly fell, and the leader of the Hongchuan Independent Regiment ordered me to come to Ningcheng to observe the safety situation in Ningcheng."

    "Please tell your leader that Deputy Commander Bai has brought three Thousands of catties of food, herbs and other supplies are set off. "

    "Pirates are rampant right now, and they have invaded our Hongchuan base and caused casualties."

    "According to reliable information, a pirate group of 1,200 people has appeared in the South China Sea. Please pay attention to it!"

    "Also! , our base has ships transporting supplies to Wencheng, please allow me to pass!"

    The tower breathed a sigh of relief.

    The air traffic control team breathed a sigh of relief.

    A voice came from the tower: "Access allowed!"

    The anti-aircraft missiles that were always ready to be launched were put away.

    Lao Xiao found that he was no longer locked and flew to the official base next door with a "swish".

    In order to vigorously produce fishery rations, the base has been operating three shifts.

    It's half past three in the afternoon.

    It's almost time for handover from work to get off work.

    On the brightly lit streets, people were coming and going.

    The survivors, who looked numb, noticed large snowflakes falling from the sky as they walked.

    If you look closely, you can see that they are pieces of paper.

    The papers fell into the crowd and onto the ground...

    The survivors were curious and bent down to pick them up.

    It turned out to be a flyer.

    The content on the flyer was shocking.

    [My dear compatriots: When you see this leaflet, I may have encountered something unexpected.

    I learned a secret that I shouldn't know, which involved the lives of five thousand refugees in this base.

    As we all know, the Hongchuan Department Store branch was sealed and all supplies confiscated.

    But what everyone doesn’t know is that 50,000 kilograms of grain have not been recorded, let alone made public!

    These 50,000 kilograms of grain were misappropriated by corrupt officials headed by Zhang Moumou!

    According to reliable information, Madman Zhou from the Hongchuan base was very angry when he learned that the branch was closed.