CH. 101-105

Chapter 101 Can a car still be used like this?

    How does it feel to have eleven guns pointed at your head from a class?

    Zhou Chen was lucky enough to experience it.

    Military power is sacred and inviolable, and those who provoke will be punished!

    "Are you a soldier?"

    "No."

    "No?"

    Hearing this, the ten soldiers held their guns tightly, ready to shoot at any time.

    A great possibility occurred to them.

    The world is in chaos. This person may have used bloody methods to snatch this equipment from the armed police.

    The circumstances are extremely serious and can be executed on the spot!

    The atmosphere is tense!

    Uncle Bai quickly dropped his swords and took a step forward: "Calm down, everyone, there is a misunderstanding here." The squad leader pointed his gun at Uncle Bai: "Who are you? Who asked you to stand up? Are you a group     of soldiers

    ?"

His mind is just like this. As long as you touch the bottom line, you will shoot.

    Hesitating for even a second is disrespectful to a military uniform!

    As a veteran, Uncle Bai knows these soldiers very well.

    Especially young soldiers, their thinking is extremely simple. If the squad leader orders all magazines to be discharged, they will never leave a bullet behind!

    "Little comrade, I am the father of your Deputy Commander Bai!"

    "Brother Xiao Zhou kindly escorted him all the way. I can guarantee that he is definitely not a bad person, and he did not kill innocent people indiscriminately. Those who were shot and killed just now were all trying to rob and kill. Thug!"

    Deputy Commander Bai's father?

    Hearing this, the expressions of the ten soldiers changed.

    The guns in their hands will not be put down unless the squad leader gives the order.

    The squad leader's eyes were sharp: "You said you are Deputy Commander Bai's father. What evidence do you have?"

    The refugees who had recently poured into the city were shouting that they were relatives of so-and-so in the army. They were deceived so many times that they became very cautious now.

    Uncle Bai hinted to the other party not to be nervous and took out his ID from his bag.

    There is an ID card, an honorable discharge certificate, and a family photo.

    The squad leader took it in his hand, took a closer look, and his serious expression immediately softened: "Put down your guns!"

    Whoa!

    All the soldiers lowered their rifles and moved in unison.

    The squad leader saluted Uncle Bai and handed all the documents back to Uncle Bai with both hands: "Uncle, we have received an order. If we meet you in the suburbs, we will escort you and your family into the city as soon as possible."

    Uncle Bai returned the military salute and said, Bi Zhi said: "Thank you for your hard work, young comrades. There is no need for an escort. It should be safe after passing here. You will be fine with Xiao Zhou here, so we won't delay your work."