CH. 166-180

Chapter 166 I haven’t taught this grandson enough yet!

    Half a month later.

    A long line of bicycle teams rushed towards the East Pier carrying supplies.

    There are not enough bicycles, so most refugees walk on their legs.

    The potholed roads are certainly not as smooth as the asphalt roads before the natural disaster.

    But it is a hundred times more powerful than the whole ruins of climbing up hills, climbing rocks and jumping into pits!

    Zhou Chen has spoken.

    You can take away the distributed clothes and your own luggage.

    Even knives and sticks were brought on board, and we queued up to receive them in Ningcheng.

    Food rations on the way home are also borne by the base.

    However, the bedding and straw mats distributed cannot be taken away!

    The mulberry farming industry collapsed in the natural disaster, and not a single cotton bud has been planted.

    Before the revival of textile factories, bedding and straw mats were very important household supplies.

    The Hongchuan base is so big.

    There will be countless residents in the future.

    The landlord's family has no food left...

    Groups of refugees picked up their meager luggage and walked towards the dock happily.

    They were stranded on the island for more than two years.

    Today I finally set foot on my way home.

    As long as they arrived in Ningcheng safely, their home would not be far away.

    If their families are still alive, they must be looking forward to their return home and reunion...

    Five fishing boats.

    One carries cargo and four carry people.

    Separate people and goods to prevent refugees from taking advantage of supplies and fishing boats!

    Five spirited young men followed the boat separately, with real guns and live ammunition. Whoever moved the boat would be killed!

    Huang Mao cursed: "Long Xiaoyun, where the hell did you go?"

    An aunt told him: "It seems that you went to the crop fields. She has been chatting with the little savage recently!"

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and happened to pass by: "Little savage ?"

    The aunt was startled and reminded: "You forgot, the one who fought with you!" "

    That little savage who was hung up for a day and sent to pick up feces in the crop fields by you!"

    Zhou Chen suddenly realized.

    He really forgot.

    Zhou Chen asked smoothly: "How is the performance of the little savage? Did he cheat and play tricks?"

    The aunt shook her head: "I don't know about this."

    Huang Mao turned around to find Long Xiaoyun, cursing: "Naughty woman" , I dare to delay boarding the ship..."

    Zhou Chen had nothing to do and followed behind with his hands in his pockets.

    He also wanted to see how his grandson was tortured.