CH. 141-150

Chapter 141 Poaching

    Zhou Chen was filled with emotion.

    I always think of the guard.

    You will think of the other person with gray hair, chapped lips, and worrying about medicines for his colleagues all day long.

    A group of people's policemen who still stood by their posts despite natural disasters, but no one survived in the end...

    When Tian Chao detailed his experience, he would pull back his hair to cover his face from time to time.

    Zhou Chen took a closer look and found that this guy had injuries on his face.

    There was a slap mark on his left cheek.

    "What's the matter with the injury on your face? Didn't you say they won't attack you?"

    Tian Chao once again pulled back his hair to cover his face with a wry smile.

    "The people in the refugee camp give my uncle face, but it doesn't mean that everyone in the base treats the refugees as human beings."

    Zhou Chen understood instantly.

    At any time, in any environment, as long as there are people, there will be others.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Has your uncle ever planted Chinese medicinal materials?"

    Tian Chao nodded: "Yes, my uncle has a grass garden in the backyard of his shop."

    "Traditional Chinese medicine has been severely suppressed. There are fewer people seeing doctors, so he is idle. If you have nothing to do, just tinker with herbs."

    Zhou Chen was very excited.

    In the apocalypse, doctors are regarded as ancestors and enshrined in their profession.

    There is indeed a shortage of doctors there.

    Especially doctors who know how to grow herbs.

    Xiaobai knows how to grow herbs, but the uncertainty is too high!

    Growing Chinese medicinal materials is not as simple as growing fruits and vegetables.

    Even if it is as simple as growing fruits and vegetables, no one knows it and cannot distinguish its medicinal properties.

    How is this different from planting a bunch of grass?

    Zhou Chen took out five cans from his backpack.

    "I am preparing to build a base. The materials are complete and the environment is a hundred times better than here." "

    But there is a shortage of doctors, especially old Chinese medicine doctors who can grow herbal medicine." "

    Please ask your uncle for the highest treatment. His wife, children and children will also receive the same treatment." There is a living security!"

    Tian Chao was shocked.

    This is canned beef!

    The arrogant and domineering second generation in the base may not be able to eat delicious food.

    He took out five at once, it was so arrogant!

    Tian Chao hurriedly put it in his pocket, fearing that the refugees who were desperate for their lives would see them and rush in to rob them.

    "Boss, can I go?"

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Of course, I am short of manpower there. If you still want to do your job, the whole market is yours!"