CH. 191-200

Chapter 191: Afraid of a hammer, go up and spray!

    maritime.

    The fifteen men on deck were emaciated.

    The clothes are old but neat.

    There's nothing like a refugee at all.

    Six of the police officers were dark-skinned and as thin as bamboo poles.

    A young man with glasses stood at the front.

    He looked at the land from a distance, with a smile on his lips.

    When we were still a thousand meters away from the dock, the boat suddenly stopped.

    The young man with glasses was startled and frowned: "What's going on?"

    The captain hurried over and said: "Secretary Qin, there is a flag on the other side, we are not allowed to approach without authorization, otherwise we will shoot."

    Everyone: "..."

    A Mediterranean scolded: "Why are we not allowed to get close? We can't see the official base of Ningcheng written on our boat? They dare to shoot, and privately own guns and ammunition. For this reason, they must be treated well!"

    Young Glasses The man's temper was not as violent as that of the Mediterranean. He said to the captain: "Reply in the flag language. We are officials from the official base in Ningcheng. We were instructed by the mayor to come to the Hongchuan base for inspection."

    "Okay, Secretary Qin."

    The captain quickly found Liang Mian. A worn signal flag waving towards the pier.

    The two parties communicated twice through semaphores.

    The captain said: "Secretary Qin, the other party asked us to wait where we are."

    Mediterranean jumped up on the spot: "What? Who are they?"

    Secretary Qin's eyelids twitched, he reached out to hold his glasses and said nothing.

    If he doesn't speak, someone will naturally speak for him.

    Mediterranean was the first one to get furious: "Set the ship, drive directly to the dock!"

    Captain: "This..."

    Mediterranean yelled: "Hurry up and sail."

    The captain glanced at Secretary Qin and saw that the other party had no intention of stopping him, so he turned around and went back. sail.

    900 meters... 800 meters... 500 meters... 300 meters

    "Bang, bang, bang -"

    intensive gunshots rang out.

    People on the boat squatted down in fear, and six policemen quickly drew their guns.

    Old Wu on the dock fired a shot into the sky to issue a warning.

    Then, together with Lao Huang, they pointed their guns at the uninvited guests on the sea.

    The people on the boat were frightened.

    The highest jump in the Mediterranean, my legs kept shaking.

    "They...they dared to shoot..."

    "We came under the instructions of the mayor, it's so lawless..."

    Several other officials also criticized.