Teaser

"You know for a bomber, they're actually pretty stupid," I say into my Bluetooth.

"Jisooya. Only you would think a bomber is stupid," Lisa says back to me in my Bluetooth.

I sigh. "It's just....it seems like they had this elaborately planned yet haven't done anything."

I scan around the park and I don't see anything suspicious really. It's a bright, sunny day and everyone seems happy. Children and parents are walking around. I see an ice cream cart in the corner as he gives happy kids their happiness.

I keep my eyes peeled and I see Jennie walk across the park.

I widen my eyes and check the time.

Fuck. I had to meet her today.

She has something in her hand that's heart shaped and a big smile on her face as the wind lightly blows in her face and pushes her chocolate brown hair away from her face.

I smile and melt into the brick wall beside me. I press a hand over my heart that aches to abandon my mission and run over to her.

Gosh. I love her so much.

I watch her bundle herself in her red overcoat and sit on one of the benches. She crosses one leg over her knee and leans back, opening up the heart and reading something inside it.

My heart rate picks up and it still aches and I know it won't go away until I have her in my arms. Until I can see her chubby cheeks and smile.

Then I see a person run across the park and drop something in a trash can.

I lean away with a frown as they run away and I immediately recognize them.

I look back at the thing he threw in the trash can where a blinking red light is going off.

Jennie.

I run across as fast as I can but I'm too far away. I push through people and I jump over things, my eyes are solely focused on Jennie and her content smile and beautiful face.

"Jennie!" I shout.

As soon as she hears me, she turns her head in my direction with a smile, "Jisoo."

The bomb explodes.

••••••••••

A/N: I was supposed to release this after "I Found You" but this is my first Christmas on Wattpad so I wanted to release this early. It will have infrequent updates until my last story is done.

Merry Christmas Eve! 🫶

FYI, it's actually a happy story....sort of. I promised you all no sad endings but this will be filled with twists and the story I have in mind will be a ride. This love story has a happy ending. It just takes time to get there. You might not feel convinced after this teaser but still read at least the first 2 chapters!

The 1st chapter will be your Christmas present. ❤️