At The Drop Of A Hat

|Jisoo|

"Hi, we're here to question...Jae-Hoon for something."

The receptionist starts to protest but we whip out our badges. She grabs the phone and calls home to a room and we enter with Lisa closing it in a dramatic slam.

Jae-Hoon looks frightened. "H-Hello?"

"We want to talk to you about Suho. And his dreams."

"Are you the restorative justice team?" He asks. "Because I thought they were a bunch of guys that came in and—"

"No were the retributive justice team and we would like to know why he's talking in his sleep about a sister he doesn't have."

Jae-Hoon swallows. "Umm....well....he always speaks in his sleep. And it was strange that he would mention and sister. He already had a wife and son at home—"

"How do you know the relationship was like siblings?"

"He said so himself. He would mutter over and over again. My sister. My sister. My sister is dying. He would say that it's all his fault. He never mentioned a name though."

I nod. "Is this what you told the cop that came before me?"

He blinks. "I never spoke to another cop before you. It's only been you both."

I frown. "A cop named Soojoo Park told me that she did a questioning."

He shakes his head. "I only spoke with you."

I look at Lisa who is already looking at me with suspicion.

I look back at Jae-Hoon. "Was there another guard that overheard what Suho was saying?"

He shakes his head. "Just me. I'm the only one that guards him."

I nod. "Okay. That really is all you know right?"

He nods seriously. "It is."

I stand up and hold my hand out. "Thank you Jae-Hoon."

He shakes my hand and I leave with Lisa.

Lisa leans to me. "I told you. There's something going on with Soojoo."

I nod. "There's definitely something going on. I'll go with her on all of her activities."

"I'll come with you," Lisa says eagerly.

I shake my head. "I really need you to figure out any witnesses to the bomb and the specific bomb patterns. Check the site again to make sure the bomb squad didn't leave anything."

She nods. "Okay."

I get in the passenger seat with her driving and I suddenly remember. I check the time and see that it's way past the time Jennie should've arrived at the airport. My heart starts racing with what might've happened to her and I quickly call her.

//"Hello?"

"It's your wife!" I shout.

I hear her snort. //"Which one?"

"Jennie! Do you seriously not have it saved still?!"

//"Jisoo. I have it saved. You messed with me earlier. Can't I?"

I grumble about how annoying she is and say, "I told you to call me when you landed. I was worried."

She sighs. //"I'm sorry. I came straight to see the patient and I forgot."

"It's fine. How was the visit?"

She hesitates for a few seconds and finally opts out. //"It was fine. He has cataracts so he's a bit sad."