Get Ready To Say...

|Jisoo|

As a woman, there are only three things I have been shocked with so far: my boobs growing in, my sexual orientation and how fucking gorgeous Jennie Kim is.

"Aren't you nervous?" Lisa asks me in the green room as we wait for someone to call me into position.

I just press my sweaty hand down the pants of my thighs. I chuckle nervously. "Umm....a little?"

Lisa laughs. "You're funny." She falls into the chair in front of me as I continue to adjust my suit.

"Jisoo. I swear if you adjust that suit one more fucking time then I will end your life."

I adjust it one more time to annoy her and she scowls and crosses her arms over her chest roughly.

I turn from the mirror. "I look good then?"

She nods. "Yes! You look good for the millionth time! Seriously dude why are you like this? It's just a woman!"

I melt into my chair and press a hand to my heart. "It's not just a woman. It's Jennie Kim." I think I zone out dreamily because she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Jisoo. You are down bad. Does she even like you even the smallest bit that you like her?"

••••••••••
|Jennie|

"You have to like her. At least a little bit," Rosie says.

I sigh and turn to her.

Rosie met Jisoo once and it's not an encounter I want to repeat.

"So I finally get to meet that lovely fiancée you've been gatekeeping?" She teases as we walk into the coffee shop

Lia's coffee shop is my favorite. I always go there when I'm stressed out or just need to think about things.

I wave to Lia when I walk in and I turn to Rosie but she just seems jaw dropped.

I follow her gaze and see Jisoo wearing a black bomber jacket with a tight fitting black shirt and jeans. Her hair is down and falling down her shoulders. Her hand is resting on top of the chair next to her and the other is scrolling through her phone with a smile.

I shove Rosie and hook my arm into hers as we walk to the table.

Rosie just has a blushing face as I pull her to Jisoo. And as soon as we get close enough, my fiancée's head goes up and she smiles wider when her eyes catch mine.

"Jennie!" She says excitedly.

I smile and introduce, "Rosie this is Jisoo, my fiancée." Rosie raises her hand and gives a small wave but her eyes are wide and she's still a blushing mess.

Jisoo chuckles and holds her hand out. "Nice to meet you!"

Rosie doesn't grasp it at first but then seems to gain her senses and shakes Jisoo's hand before we sit across from her.