Sweet & Sexy

|Jisoo|

I managed to pull myself from Jennie but I don't know how.

Jennie had bouts of sleep but I didn't.

I didn't know she had a very big sex drive and I don't mind but it's also why I'm so tired yet cheerful because Jennie is in love with me.

I sit at my desk and smile.

I didn't think anyone noticed until Lisa comes in and asks, "Why the fuck are you smiling 24/7?! You are looking at domestic violence cases!"

I shrug and read the current case file. I drop my smile....

It just goes up against me I hear Lisa groan and fall into her chair. "What the—WAIT!"

I turn my head to her and she points a finger at my face. She smiles. "No way!" She slams her hand on my desk and clears her throat. "Did...um.... Did the birthday girl....have fun....yesterday....with you?"

I blink and smile again. "She's in love with me Lisa."

She jumps up from the chair. "Fuck yes! I knew it! You've been glowing all day and...ooh! You have dark bags under your eyes! Did you not get any?!"

I stand up and press and finger to her lips while smiling. "Everyone can probably hear you."

She stares at me weirdly. "You still smiling is creeping me out now. You're always grumpy and stressed at work."

I shrug and pull my hand away. I sit down and go back to reading case files.

"Well....I'm happy for you....but I did beat you by 2 days."

I turn to her, still smiling. "What happened?"

She blinks. "Does sleeping with Jennie make you dense?"

I shake my head. "What did you beat me in?"

"I slept with Rosie two days ago!" She yells happily. "I didn't want you to feel bad so I waited until now."

I raise my hand. "High five Lisa!" She grins and hits my hand.

I keep smiling. "Any feelings?"

Lisa stared at me for a few seconds and her smile drops. She looks at her hands. "No."

I reach over and hold her hands. "It's going to be okay Lisa."

She rolls her eyes. "Says the married woman with a sexy wife who's constantly smiling like the Joker."

I just smile wider.

••••••••••
|Jennie|

"Rosie, I forgot to tell you something at work," I say on the phone as I sit on the couch, waiting for Jisoo to come home.

//"What?"

I sigh. "I owe you 20 bucks. I fell harder for Jisoo than she probably fell for me."

I hear silence for a few moments then //"Jennie... how about you keep those 20 bucks?"

I grin. "Why Rosie Posie?"

//"I fell for Lisa. Immediately after I slept with her 2 days ago. I just thought: 'I love her'

I grin. "Awwww! That's so cute! Me and Jisoo were playing piano together! I finally got to play the duet!"

//"I see the light?! From Tangled?! AWWWW!"

"Then I told her I love her and what she means to me!" I say excitedly. "She told me the same thing back!"