No

|Jennie|

I get discharged a day later after getting a lot of checkups.

Lisa drives us home in Jisoo's car and immediately jump out to help Jisoo but she already opened it.

She closes the door behind her and I watch her trail her fingers along the car as some sort of anchor.

Then she stands in front of me, "Jennie let's go."

"How did you know I was here?"

She taps her ears with her eyes somewhere on the car door beside my hand. "My hearing became better. I heard you get out and I could hear your surprised gasp when you saw me get out already."

Lisa comes next to me. "That's just her way of saying that now she has super hearing and when you sleep together, she'll hear everything you moan."

I blush and stare at her as Jisoo growls, "Lisa!"

Laughter bubbles out of me until I laugh loudly till the point I have tears in my eyes. It feels good after so long.

When I'm done, I see Jisoo's face pink and looking annoyed while Lisa smirks at me.

I punch Jisoo's shoulder lightly. "It was a bit funny."

She mocks my voice and I kiss her cheek, making her face become redder.

Lisa groans. "Jesus Jisoo! It's like you're a born again virgin!"

"Lisa!" She seethes. "I'm actually going to hit you!" She starts jumping for Lisa when I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her back.

"Why don't we all just walk to the penthouse?" I ask softly.

Now that I'm holding Jisoo against me like this, I notice that she isn't as muscular as she was before. Yeah she's still fit and lean, an athletic build doesn't go away in just a month, but she just feels more....soft....in a good way. She was all hard and tense but now she's soft and I just want to hug her all day.

I kiss her cheek again and hold her hand as we walk together.

Lisa walks ahead of us and Jisoo says to me, "I don't need help Jennie."

"No. I-I just want to hold your hand," I say but she still shakes off my hand.

I frown. "What's the matter with you?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing." She keeps walking at my pace and when we enter the penthouse, she walks in and goes straight to the staircase. Lisa comes in too and I ask her, "Are you staying here?"

She nods. "Yeah. While you were asleep. I'll leave soon."

I wrap my arms around her in a hug. "No. Stay as long as you like."

I pull away and she walks in. I say to her, "How are you doing?"

She laughs at me. "I should be asking you that. You knew her longer than me by....what?....13.5 years?"

I shake my head. "Rosie was my best friend. That's way different than her being the love of her life."

She shakes her head. "She....wasn't perfect. But I loved her. A lot." She sniffles and look away from me. "I still love her even though she's in a place I can't reach." Pain etches on her face before she chuckles sadly and stares at the ground. "It's been almost a month since then. I still think about her everyday. It's just hard though. I didn't want to say it....but it's hard seeing the way you and Jisoo are together."

I reach out to hold her shoulder and apologize but she shakes her head and just holds my head. She looks at me with a small smile. "I'll be okay. It's a rough period. I'm going to go on vacation with my mom to see my grandparents in Thailand. I think it will do me good. I got suspended from the agency for wanting to host a funeral and bury Rosie. I'll be asked back at the end of the year."