Frustration

|Jennie|

Jisoo isn't there when I wake up which makes me a bit disappointed but I guess I'm still okay.

Wait. Pause?

I widen my eyes. Then I yell, "Fuck!"

I scramble out of the bed and gasp, "I fell asleep in Jisoo's bed?! Fuck!"

I rub my forehead because of my conflicting emotions.

I seriously woke up so naturally in her bed. There wasn't even a single thought except that Jisoo isn't here.

Am I happy? Sad? Frustrated?

Confused and Sexually Frustrated, says a voice at the back of my head and I groan.

Confused I understand because I like her but sexually frustrated is another level. I've gone by months without sex before. And it's only been 4 months since I met Jisoo. It's not like I'm going to find everything she does sexy from now on right?

I mean she was already sexy so it would just be an increased level of sexy.

How many times have I said sexy?

I cover my face in my hands.

I'm doomed.

••••••••••
|Jisoo|

You know what the best part of my job used to be?

Getting to meet beautiful women.

But now that I'm in love with Jennie.

I can't even interrogate the women in the office properly without wondering, how the hell did I find anyone beautiful before her?

"Can you stop thinking about your wife for a solid second and focus on the 2nd person coming in?" Lisa says angrily.

I frown at Lisa. "How did you know?"

"You had a goofy smile and that interrogation of Mina was actually ass. I don't know the stuff you know! So use your eyes and figure out if they're lying or not!" She shouts.

I nod and both of us watch as Jihyo Park walks in and bows once to me and once to Lisa before sitting across from us.

Immediately I notice that she's wearing a heavy set coat when it's warm today for once. She has slight bags under her eyes and her hair isn't combed neatly.

Lisa asks, "Where were you the night of the bombing yesterday?"

"At home with my daughter."

I nod and ask, "How old is your daughter?"

"5."

"How old are you?"

"35."

"Ha! I'm 36!" I say, trying to gauge her reaction to my childish behavior.

She blinks and asks, "I....didn't know age was a competition."

I turn to Lisa who is looking at me as if I lost my mind.

I shake my head. "Do you have an alibi besides your daughter?"

She shakes her head. "I usually talk to Nayeon or Mina before I leave work but they're suspects."

"And did you speak with Mina yesterday after you left work?"

She nods. "Yeah. We were discussing her girlfriend I think."

I nod. "Your story checks out with Mina's. Both of you can go."

She nods and leaves with another bow.