A Jealousy Battle

|Jennie|

I stare at Jisoo. "Are you going alone with Rosie?"

Jisoo nods innocently. "Yeah." But she doesn't seem to know Rosie's plans.

I hold my hand out. "Can I have Lisa's number?"

Jisoo steps back. "What? W-Why?"

I shake my head. "No reason."

She cutely holds her phone against her and shakes her head like a begrudging child. "Jisoo—"

"I'm not giving you Lisa's number!"

I raise an eyebrow. "I gave you Rosie's!"

She pouts and hands me her phone before crossing her arms. I pull up Lisa's number and call her from my phone.

Jisoo watches me carefully.

//"Who is this?"

"Jennie."

//"Oh....one moment..." I hear some shuffling and some moving before she says , //"What's up?"

"Want to go bowling with me?" I ask and look back at Jisoo to see her eyes bugging out of her head.

I can hear Lisa's smirk as she says, //"Interesting. Huh. You you what? I would love to! I'll get my neighbor to look after my cat and meet you at the bowling place. Which one?"

I ask Jisoo, "Which one?"

"The Palace—WAIT! WHAT?!"

I smile and say to Lisa, "See you there!"

//"Bye Jennie. Oh by the way, sexy outfits?"

I look back at Jisoo. "Yes."

//"Great!" She hangs up and I see Jisoo drop her jaw.

"What's wrong with you?!" She shouts.

I shrug. "I'm going bowling with Lisa. Have fun with Rosie!" I turn around and go up the stairs.

"Jennie!" She shouts.

I shout back, "I'm fine Jisoo! Don't worry! Go with Rosie!"

I run up the stairs to find the sexiest dress I can.

••••••••••

Jisoo comes to my room an hour later wearing just a black T-shirt, black jeans and her hair loose and wavy down her back.

"I-I didn't know you liked Lisa that way," she says.

I turn my head to her and see her leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. Her biceps are outlined perfectly in the shirt. Her shirt hikes up a little on the side so that I can see her slightly tanned stomach. She looks good.

I smile and turn back to my mirror. "I don't."

I take out lipstick and she asks, "Then why are you going out with her....looking like that?"

I will admit that it looks odd that I would wear a backless top with shorts if I wasn't expecting feelings. But when I'm jealous I do irrational, impulsive things....hence the call to Lisa.

"Because I just wanted to hang out. Plus the sexy outfit was Lisa's idea."

"WHAT?!" She shouts.

I turn my head to her and she looks pale and shocked. "She....I'm gonna kill her."

"Why?" I ask.

I stare at her and wait. She holds my gaze and shakes her head.

"It's fine. Hang out with her. Have fun," she says as her phone makes a ding. "Rosie is ready. I need to go get her."