I'm Sorry

|Jisoo|

When I wake up this morning, I kiss Jennie on the forehead and she flutters her eyes open.

"Can you meet me today at Olympic Park at 1?" She asks quietly. She kisses me. "I have a surprise for you."

I grin and pull her closer. "Really? Is it a nice one?"

She bounces her eyebrows. "What do you think?"

I shrug. "I hope it's good. I don't like bad surprises." I kiss her once. "Not when my life is going perfectly."

She grins and tackles me into a hug with more kisses.

••••••••••

When I get to work in the morning, I'm working on the assault cases as Lisa walks in slowly. "The General wants you on the bombing case again."

I frown. "He does? I didn't get anything."

"He sent to all three of us a message just a few minutes ago."

I open up my email and see the message from him.

"Okay then. You have to catch me up on everything that's happened. I remember most stuff but a refresher would be good," I say with a smile and she gives a small one back.

I look at her worriedly. "Is everything okay?"

She nods. "Yeah. Just had a fight with Rosie."

I laugh. "It happens and it'll get better. Now sit and tell me what's happening."

She nods and sits down. "They're saying a bombing will happen today at Olympic park."

I blink. "Oh really? How long have we known this?"

She opens the file in her hand and hands me a paper with the lettering on it from various newspaper clippings.

This government only cares for itself.

They refuse to change.

I will bomb the biggest park in Seoul at exactly 2pm on today.

Save who you can.

I nod seriously and tighten my jaw. "How are we doing?"

"No one believes us," she says. "They think it's just a scam. And today there's a big Valentine's Day festival at the park. Everyone will be attending."

I frown. "Cancel it then."

"They're....they aren't listening," she says quietly. "Jisoo....maybe you shouldn't go today."

I shake my head. "No it's fine." I go to my computer and search through the files. "And the citizens are right a bit. The bomber never said specifically which park. We're all assuming it's Olympic park. Start sending watchers to all the parks in Seoul. I'll take Olympic park with you. It's weird that he would send a message beforehand though."

I stand up and check the time. "It's 11. Let's get ready. We still have a lot to do."

••••••••••
|Jennie|

Rosie is in shock.

"You're....you're....." she jumps out of her chair and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Oh Jennie that's wonderful!" She shouts loudly and I grin and pull her into a tight hug.

"I'm going to tell Jisoo today. That's why I took a half day off! I'm going to Olympic Park to surprise her! I'm so excited!"

She kisses my forehead and pulls away. "I always knew you would get your happy ending."

I grin and pull her arms from around me to hold her hands. I squeeze them as I say, "You'll get yours too Rosie."