Life Gave me Bullets, But I Picked You

Triggers: mentions of rape

|Jisoo|

"Okay! On the count of three! One! Two! Three!"

I unhook the harness from the rope we used as I use my legs to smash the window and somersault inside.

I have my legs crouched with one hand on the ground and one hand in the hair. It would probably look like Spider-Man's pose.

"Poser!" Lisa shouts as she jumps in and lands on her feet.

I grin shamelessly. "Watched Black Widow recently huh?"

She rolls her eyes with a smile and we both pull off the harness and drop it down.

"Who....who are you people?" A refugee asks us.

I take a shaky breath at the dozen women in tattered clothes huddled in the corner.

I smile and kneel in front of them. "We're here to save you."

One of them grasps my hand tightly which catches me off-guard. "Please!"

I nod and squeeze her hand as she lets go to hug another woman tightly.

I go to Lisa and she nods. We both hold our guns close to our chest as we walk to the entrance of the room. The owner will no doubt come through and start yelling at us.

And right on cue, the door bursts open and Lisa and I point our guns at him.

Lisa has hers pointed at his head and I have mine pointed at his nuts.

"Jisoo," she warns.

I load my gun and he immediately covers his private area.

"What are you doing?!" He shouts in fear.

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

I grin wickedly. "I'm about to do to you what you did to those women by letting them get raped every night by dirty men like you!"

⚠️ End of trigger ⚠️

I shoot but I purposefully miss and it goes into his thigh.

He yells in pain and falls to his knees.

I look at Lisa. "Shit! I missed my target!"

Lisa shakes her head and places one hand on her hip and leans on one leg. "I don't know why you're like this Jisoo. What happened? You're an ace shooter! Here let me try!"

She grabs my gun and shoots his arm. He screams in pain again and Lisa looks at the gun and then me.

"I think it's the gun Jisoo. Here use mine." She hands me hers and I load it and pull it back.

"Should I test it on some spot? This is new right?"

"It's new but I think it should work fine. I tested it back at the base."

I nod and press the gun near his temple.

He starts sobbing and crying loudly.

"I....P-Please don't kill me!" He sobs loudly.

I dig the gun into his head. "Those were probably the exact cries of the women. Did you do anything? Did you?!"

He trembles in fear. "I-I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!"

I pull the gun from his head and go to the woman that held my hand.

I smile gently and lift her up. I pull her in front of the man.

"How much rage do you feel looking at him?"

Lisa smiles at me with her arms crossed over her bulletproof vest.