Epilogue

|Jennie|

2 years later...

I grab a program with a big smile and sit in the front row. Lisa sits next to me not a moment later.

I look at her and ask quietly, "Where's Rosie?"

She rolls her eyes. "Your parents are bringing her."

I punch her arm. "I thought you were!"

She shakes her head. "I couldn't handle her anymore. She's a handful! I just dropped her off at your parents' house and got ready." She smiles and gestures to her silver sequined outfit that draped over her lithe form. "What do you think?"

I smile. "You look good."

Then I punch her arm again. "Next time you change the plan, tell me!"

She holds her arms up like a shield and I sit back in my seat.

Lisa leans towards me. "Will Rosie not disturb anyone during the performance?"

I shake my head. "No. She'll be fine. She likes it when Jisoo plays piano."

She nods and looks at my outfit. "I bet Jisoo nearly died with you in this outfit."

I feel my cheeks go warm when I remember how I described the red outfit with off-shoulder sleeves and a leg slit from my mid thigh down to Jisoo just before we left the penthouse.

Needless to say, I had to fix my makeup again before leaving.

Lisa laughs. "Oh! You both are still—"

"Lisa. If I hear another word from you about our sex life, I will murder Minnie."

She scoffs. "Why Minnie?"

"Because it would hurt you more," I say cheekily as I open the program.

"You're the devil," she mutters and I glance at her with a smile before giving her an airy kiss on the cheek.

"Love you Lisa!" I say cheerfully and she mutters under her breath.

"Huh?" I ask and cup my ear. "What was that?"

"Love you too," she says. "Everyone probably thinks I'm your wife."

I bounce my eyebrows. "I thought you were my second wife? That's a bummer you know?"

She glances at me and I see a smile overtake her face. Happiness glows from her face. Exactly what I wanted.

My parents come not a moment later and they dump Rosie in my lap.

"Awww! I knew this outfit would look cute on her!" I say with an excited voice as I pinch my daughter's small cheek.

They sit next to me and my mom shakes her head, "She wouldn't stop crying and we had to play one of Jisoo's compositions on the way here."

I smile and lift my daughter up to kiss her cheek.

"Happy Birthday again, Rosie!" I say happily.

Today is our daughter's first birthday. Rosie Kim.

After the accident, we kept the penthouse. The doctor said it would be better to stay in a place where Jisoo was already familiar with than change to another place. Jisoo receives a pension of 50 million won, which is only 5% of what she used to earn, and my salary is nearly 300 million a year. So we've been managing to keep the penthouse.

And maybe if Jisoo manages to sell one of her pieces, we'll be able to start saving for Rosie's future.

Jisoo couldn't go back to her old job or what she used to do so she pushed herself in music. She practiced until she could recreate any song on the piano by just listening to it. Her piano teacher, Mr.Taeyang, took special lessons and helped her make her own music.