Trust Fall

|Jennie|

"I hate when it's a slow day," I say as I mix sugar into my coffee at work with Rosie standing across from me.

My eyes catch my wedding ring.

I've now been Mrs.Kim for a full month and it's actually not that bad. I mean....I'm completely celibate, which isn't delightful but I couldn't have asked for a better fake wife than Jisoo.

She's beautiful, kind and smart....

And maybe a little sexy....occasionally. Not all the time. Okay it's been 2 times.

Once was when she pinned me down to the bed the morning after our wedding.

The second....

I stop stirring my coffee and throw the plastic straw away. I turn around to cover my probably heating up face.

I take a sip and my thoughts stray to a few nights ago.

I wake up really thirsty and usually I remember to keep a water bottle with me but I forgot because I was so tired

I get up and wear a robe because I'm usually hot when I sleep so I wear shorts and a thin t-shirt.

I quietly open my door and see Jisoo's still closed across from mine. I go down the stairs and go to the kitchen to get some water.

I grab a glass and pour water from the filter water and drink it.

Then I turn around and an arm wraps around my waist and I'm pulled against a strong body. A second arm wraps around my neck, not tightly but more threateningly. I feel lips brush against my ear and say, "Who are you?"

I gasp, "Jisoo?"

"Jennie?"

She turns me around and I still can't see her face clearly and she curses before leaving me and turning on the pendant lights above the kitchen counter.

I swallow because she isn't wearing a shirt. She's only in a pair of sweatpants that looks like they were thrown on in a hurry and a black bra.

She told me she worked out a lot but...WHY IS SHE BUILT LIKE THAT?! OH MY FUCK!

SHE HAS A LITERAL 4 PACK SITTING ON HER STOMACH! LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!! AND HER ARMS....WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE IT BEFORE?! YOU CAN SEE THE MUSCLES WRAPPING AROUND HER UPPER ARM!

She comes closer and frowns. "Jennie? Are you okay?"

Jisoo is easily an inch taller than me but she always bends her head slightly so that we're looking eye to abs—I MEAN EYE TO EYE.

I squeeze my eyes shut for a second before opening them and taking a not so discreet step back, which causes her to take a big step forward and put me closer to her smoking hot body.

"I'm so sorry that I did that! I heard a sound and came down to see someone I didn't recognize! I'm really sorry!" She explains and places her hands on her waist and outlining her broad shoulders that make a V with her small waist.