499-500

499. Breaking the Hundred Refining Killing Formation (1)

"Father, Mu Chen will challenge the Hundred Refining Killing Formation tomorrow. Do you have any advice for him?" Ye Shi asked Bai Chenxing.

Bai Chenxing coldly glanced at Mu Chen and said, "With your abilities, it will be a piece of cake for you to break the Hundred Refining Killing Formation. My advice is to stay as long as possible. The longer you stay, the more your Formation skills will improve."

Bai Chenxing paused and said, "Activating the Hundred Refining Killing Formation requires a large amount of elemental stones. If it were tens of thousands of years ago, anyone who stayed inside for a long time would be envied by others. But now... if you stay there for too long, people will think you're dead."

Mu Chen quickly said, "Thank you for your guidance, Father-in-law."

Ye Shi asked with curiosity, "Father, how long did you stay in the Hundred Refining Killing Formation back then?"

"Ten days," said Bai Chenxing.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Oh, only ten days!"

Bai Chenxing glared at Ye Shi and said angrily, "You don't understand. With my Martial Maestro strength, I broke the Bai Family's record of tens of thousands of years by staying there for ten days. According to the rules, as long as you stay inside for six hours and don't die, you pass. Although the longer you stay inside, the greater the benefits, you need to guarantee your own safety."

Ye Shi communicated with Mu Chen via stomach messaging, "Let's try to break my father's record!"

Mu Chen smiled warmly at Ye Shi and said, "Don't worry."

Bai Chenxing looked at the subtle interaction between Mu Chen and Ye Shi, snorted in dissatisfaction.

...

The Bai Family is now in the spotlight and everyone is paying attention.

News of Bai Chenxing's promotion to Martial Sage has spread, despite the Bai Family not making it public.

The fact that Elder Taishang of the Alchemy Tower was willing to refine pills for Bai Chenxing without asking for payment, but Bai Chenxing refused, has also become widely known.

At the same time, news of Mu Chen entering the Hundred Refining Killing Formation has also spread.

"Mu Chen finally entered the Hundred Refining Killing Formation. I thought the Bai Family would make an exception," Lie Xingtian forced a smile and said.

"The Bai Family is a big family and they can't break the rules. In fact, with Mu Chen's abilities, staying in the Hundred Refining Killing Formation for a few days is not a problem. The only reason he hasn't gone before is because Bai Yanxing was worried," Yin Nitian said calmly.

There was a hint of envy in Lie Xingtian's eyes as he said, "Mu Chen and Bai Yanxing really love each other. It's truly admirable."

"Mu Chen is now targeted by the Fate Clan, so life may not be easy for him," Yin Nitian said.

"With Mu Chen's abilities, he can turn danger into fortune," Lie Xingtian said without hesitation.

"I heard that Elder Taishang of Alchemy Tower, Mo Lixuan, was willing to refine the Returning Spirit Pill for Bai Chenxing, but Bai Chenxing rejected it, saying that the ingredients for the pill were not full available," Yin Nitian said.

Lie Xingtian's eyes flashed a hint of strangeness as he said, "I have seen the prescription for the Returning Spirit Pill, and I have already given the main medicinal ingredients to Mu Chen. Although there are a few precious auxiliary ingredients, with the Bai Family's strength, they should be easily obtainable." Therefore, Bai Chenxing's explanation doesn't hold water at all.